+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrived in Toronto

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi,
Can you share what you were asked and when you landed
Thank you
Hello Yosola, sorry got me sometime to see your post. I was not asked a single question. The visa officer only needed to see letter of acceptance and ArriveCAN receipt and that was it. That was literally it.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
As for bank statement show, i have a bank statement of march month when i was going to apply for study permit. Is it expired or i can use it to show to CBSA officers?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. What is the update with you?
Getting ready to leave soon. How is Toronto so far?

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi friends,
Arrived Toronto on 11 Jan 2021 from US (Indian passport holder). For me immigration was very smooth there was no rush at the airport.

Landed Toronto : 3:49 pm CST

Please keep the document handy and better to write on a blank paper regarding your quarantine plan which makes will make Visa Officer to believe that the student is well prepared for the quarantine. ( Like your quarantine location , with whom you will stay, who will u provide food, who will drop u at quarantine place, medicine, Insurance)

Below is the list of document they asked from me:

->Letter of Introduction
->Letter of acceptance
->Latest letter of enrollment ( get it from your college as your LOA might be quite old)
->Covid plan
->Proof of fund

for me it took around 15 minutes to pass through immigration process. I dont think there is any issue at the airport if you have all the documents and well prepared for qurantine.

Reactions: LorLor

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi friends,
Arrived Toronto on 11 Jan 2021 from US (Indian passport holder). For me immigration was very smooth there was no rush at the airport.

Landed Toronto : 3:49 pm CST

Please keep the document handy and better to write on a blank paper regarding your quarantine plan which makes will make Visa Officer to believe that the student is well prepared for the quarantine. ( Like your quarantine location , with whom you will stay, who will u provide food, who will drop u at quarantine place, medicine, Insurance)

Below is the list of document they asked from me:

->Letter of Introduction
->Letter of acceptance
->Latest letter of enrollment ( get it from your college as your LOA might be quite old)
->Covid plan
->Proof of fund

for me it took around 15 minutes to pass through immigration process. I dont think there is any issue at the airport if you have all the documents and well prepared for qurantine.

Congrats and welcome to Canada.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Arrived today in Toronto. Easy as a breeze. 14 day quarantine starts now.

As promised, I'm here to respond to any questions.
Congratulation!
I guess you are already out of quarantine. Keep safe!
Got my approval last week. Hopefully will join you in couple of months :)

Reactions: azzamkc