+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima : VJO question!!!

Yann1

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just received my VJO.

I don’t know why, I cannot submit the VJO code (Numéro de référence ), the 10 digital number and begin with C. in Arrima system.

Thanks!

Good luck to everyone in the immigration process.

I have tried many many time.....

drdev9

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Yann,
Firstly I would like to Congratulate for your VJO.
Have you tried with numéro de dossier. If so, have you tried with numéro de ref?
All the best btw!

Yann1

Aug 15, 2018
Hey Yann!
I'm also planning to apply for VJO soon in the next few months. Do you mind giving me any suggestions, tips or references?
You did the whole process yourself?
TIA
Hi Tia,

Yes, I did it myself, cause the immigration consultant asked 1500.00$ pour the VJO, I think it is too much!!!!
it is easy,
just ask your employer for all the documents on the list. maybe ask them all the documents in advance, sometimes they wouldnt give you on time.

it took me two months for the VJO acceptance letter.

All the best!

Reactions: drdev9

drdev9

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Yann,
Thanks for the reply. Omg $1500 is alot. I'm an international student working part time in Montreal and going to complete my studies and would apply for PGWP (post graduate work permit) soon. But my salary isn't that high compared(almost same) to the median salary for my job code. Also when I see the application for the VJO for inland applicants who are already working with valid work permit they are exempted from doing interviews etc., So it seems a bit simple but am not sure to apply myself as you suggested or should go with a consultant. Is it advisable to take risk and apply? What are the chances of getting one?
Are you through the similar kind of journey?
Btw I'm dev not Tia.

Dani_13

Mar 12, 2021
Hi there

Is there anybody who could help me?

I’m here in Montreal on open work permit and working in a position with skill level D in a production line,
My employer applied VJO for me.
Is there any chance that it will be validated by Quebec government?

Thanks

Harman 00

May 30, 2021
Hi there

Is there anybody who could help me?

I’m here in Montreal on open work permit and working in a position with skill level D in a production line,
My employer applied VJO for me.
Is there any chance that it will be validated by Quebec government?

Thanks

Harman 00

May 30, 2021
Hii i want to ask did u apply vjo with financial statemnt or just with the letter of cpa i am in confusion beacuse i just have cpa letter not financial statemnt