Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
C
Final vote means majority of votes. CAQ has majority so take it as passed. Absolutely no hopes for these 18000 files. Quebec is no more a welcoming province for immigrants. If possible apply for EE. I did my DEC in Quebec and now am sitting for TCF after finishing french course. Still I doubt my chances so keeping EE as backup
Correct! Don't trust and don't wait; look for other ways to migrate to Canada.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
C

Correct! Don't trust and don't wait; look for other ways to migrate to Canada.
Agree.

I have spent more than 3 years in Quebec and never faced discrimination of any sort from general public but CAQ here's imitating Trump and slowly killing this beautiful province. I have spent thousands of dollars on Quebec education and finished French course from UdeM, sitting for TCF and have got a feeling that they will call me for an interview and viciously reject me there because I am from the their target nationality group of Indian, Chinese/South Korean, Iranian. Out of 100 cases called for interview 98 are from these targeted groups. We are hardworking and law abiding people but Quebec welcomes social security seeking, illiterate French speaking refugees from Africa and other similar countries only.

Very unfortunate as I might be leaving after giving my csq try after tcf in April. Lets see what happens.

Good luck to all other heartbroken people here. Quebec was a wrong choice.

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Agree.

I have spent more than 3 years in Quebec and never faced discrimination of any sort from general public but CAQ here's imitating Trump and slowly killing this beautiful province. I have spent thousands of dollars on Quebec education and finished French course from UdeM, sitting for TCF and have got a feeling that they will call me for an interview and viciously reject me there because I am from the their target nationality group of Indian, Chinese/South Korean, Iranian. Out of 100 cases called for interview 98 are from these targeted groups. We are hardworking and law abiding people but Quebec welcomes social security seeking, illiterate French speaking refugees from Africa and other similar countries only.

Very unfortunate as I might be leaving after giving my csq try after tcf in April. Lets see what happens.

Good luck to all other heartbroken people here. Quebec was a wrong choice.
Yes agreed friend... But don't lose hopes..

Reactions: Immstu

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
We could have apply earlier for EE.. Now our age points and language are the issues for us... Will c..we wait till the court oder.. They can't do like this..

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
We could have apply earlier for EE.. Now our age points and language are the issues for us... Will c..we wait till the court oder.. They can't do like this..
I hope things workout for you.

As we have seen in the peq case that court cases are never ending, so I don't see much hope in Quebec.