muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please mentioned the stages of arrima portal. As i come to know the stages are 1- tabled 2- under process 3- again tabled please confirm that i am right or wrong.

Regards
Muddassir

mtalwar18

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Toronto
Dear all,

I file my EOI in Arrima Portal it shows status of the file tabled . What does it mean? . people have misguided few of them saying tabled is the second stage while other are saying tabled is first stage. Please mentioned the stages of arrima portal. As i come to know the stages are 1- tabled 2- under process 3- again tabled please confirm that i am right or wrong.

Regards
Muddassir

When did you create Arrima profile? Have you lodged your visa application in Mon Proj before or are you a new candidate?
Are you inside Quebec or any other province in Canada? Have you studied in Quebec or any other province in Canada?

Aug 13, 2019
Quick question on adding qualification. I cannot find my Master in French Literature option in add qualification section in portal?
Can you please help?

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
When did you create Arrima profile? Have you lodged your visa application in Mon Proj before or are you a new candidate?
Are you inside Quebec or any other province in Canada? Have you studied in Quebec or any other province in Canada?
I have submitted my profile in October 2018 and I am living outside Canada furthermore i have applied in skilled worker program and my occupation is accountant

muddassirasiddiqui

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-10-2018
Kindly confirmed me the stages of Arrima portal

mrabusrea

Mar 5, 2018
I have received an invitation through Arrima portal on 4th July 2019. I submitted online application for permanent selection with Mon Project reference number according to their instructions. Do any of you are in same situation ? Have you received any reply from MIDI after submitting the application for permanent selection?
Hi, do you have any update regrading your CSQ application since your submission?