+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima No Records Found

jumbogo

Aug 29, 2022
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. 4 days ago I paid for my application for QAC. I have to upload my documents right now, however system doesn't allow me to do it with the following error message:

No records found
An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile – your surnames, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number – is identical to that transmitted in your online application for temporary selection for studies or that received by the job.

If you submitted your application for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, note that your file number will be available in the “ Consult my file ” section within 48 hours of submitting it.

Anybody knows how to fix this issue? I am sure my informations are correct and same with the other platform which I paid my fee on it.

jumbogo

Aug 29, 2022
--UPDATE--

I've counted it 4 days but, counted the weekends too. Therefore, if you have that kind of problem don't count weekends and wait 4 days to get the ability to upload your files.

Jul 24, 2023
--UPDATE--

I've counted it 4 days but, counted the weekends too. Therefore, if you have that kind of problem don't count weekends and wait 4 days to get the ability to upload your files.
Did you get any update? Because I’m facing the same issue. I have got my file number today morning and I’m trying to create the folder in Arima and getting this issue. Do I need to wait for 4 days and do it or is there anything that I could do?

nayeem00

Aug 16, 2023
Did you get any update? Because I’m facing the same issue. I have got my file number today morning and I’m trying to create the folder in Arima and getting this issue. Do I need to wait for 4 days and do it or is there anything that I could do?
I am facing the same issue. Any updates?