+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Dear All,
I have submitted my PR application a month a go. I also have received AOR at the same date 2nd of January 07. In the AOR, it was stated that no proccessing will occur on your application before 24 to 30 months, however circumstances may change....etc. This seems to be very very long.
What I am looking for now is to get some kind of job offer while being outside canada in order to get my application processed faster.
My question to you is:
Is there a good, practical and efficient way of getting a job offer in Canada rather than searching the internet through Google or job bank,....etc????????????
Is there any efficient and honest staffing agency interested in international job seekers?????????
By the way, I have Special Degree in Electrical Engineering and experience of about 10 years in the field of Residential Electrical Installations (Design and Supervision) and in the field of teaching electrical technology in Technical College.
I also have MBA (Masters of Business Administration) and I am currently starting a new job as (Operations Manager) with a British Charity.
What I need is to get a permanet job offer. I do not want a gurantee to get the job after landing. I just need a job offer in any way.
I'll be happy to work as Residential Electrician, Electrician or Supervisor!
Best of Luck for All of Us!

Please Please Please try to help me as far as you can!

mikee

Feb 1, 2007
You can find many agencies ergistered with yor local office in canada or from canadian embassy in your country.

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Thanks for your response!
But you are saying that I can Find!
While my question was actually "WHERE and HOW"!
Regarding the Embassy of Canada, I dont think that they have any contact of staffing agencies OUTSIDE Canada. Am I right?
Please help as far as you can!
All the Best,
Hammad