+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
I have received a full time job offer. Is it a must that this job offer to be confirmed by HRSDC or I can send it to the embassy without HRSDC confirmation?

Thanks for your inputs.

slmz

Oct 31, 2008
aghijan said:
I have received a full time job offer. Is it a must that this job offer to be confirmed by HRSDC or I can send it to the embassy without HRSDC confirmation?

Thanks for your inputs.
Read this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-employment.asp

Are you currently working in Canada? If not, looks like the job has to be approved by HRSDC in order to claim points and fast track your application.

Anyone else can confirm this?

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,aghijan,congrats,at last u ve a got a brave employer.Can u plz like to share tht how did u manage to get a job offer sitting outside Canada?also can u plz tell us tht what s ur current location n what s ur profession?
Good luck once again for the rest of the process.
Cheers.

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
newcomer said:
Hi,aghijan,congrats,at last u ve a got a brave employer.Can u plz like to share tht how did u manage to get a job offer sitting outside Canada?also can u plz tell us tht what s ur current location n what s ur profession?
Good luck once again for the rest of the process.
Cheers.
I am a teacher, applied for PR in May and received the file number in June 2005. I filed my application with the Canadian HC in Singapore.

As for the job offer, I started searching for a job on the Internet long ago by sending loads of emails anywhere I could possibly land a job. This time, however, I tried a different way; I called and talked to the potential employers on the phone. Several of them showed interest and asked for my resume. They could not be of much help when they knew about the process of offering a job to a person outside Canada.

After a long search, it paid off, though. One of the employers, after studying my resume and other credentials, which had been evaluated in Canada responded positively and sent me a full time job offer.

New Horison

Star Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hi aghijan,

I also got a copy of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved and sent to me by my employer as well as the employer's job offer letter. I did send the copies to CHC in Singapore already last week. I am waiting for their confirmation letter, I don't know how long I can receive their reply.

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
I haven't sent the letter yet. I think I'll do it today. I just hope everything's gonna be ok that way.

Good luck to everyone!

mykonso82

Apr 7, 2009
New Horison said:
Please inform everyone whenever you recieve good news from CHC in Singapore, aghijan!
Hi New Horison, I wld like to know whether you have received any confirmation from CIC Singapore after you sent in your AEO? Do you think an AEO will help to expedite the PR application at CIC Singapore?