+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment processed quicker than NOC based?

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Is it a correct conclusion that Skilled worker applications with an Arranged Employment are processed quicker than the skilled worker applications with NOC experience? I know that the exact data may not be available, but I'm only asking for an overall opinion or impression. Please advice...

Thanks..!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ranameraj said:
Hi,
Is it a correct conclusion that Skilled worker applications with an Arranged Employment are processed quicker than the skilled worker applications with NOC experience? I know that the exact data may not be available, but I'm only asking for an overall opinion or impression. Please advice...

Thanks..!
Hi - as I understand it all the Federal Skilled Worker applications (Category 1 and Category 2 with LMO or AOE) follow similar timelines. FSW2 applicants do not need to show proof of funds, their work experience only has to be O, A or B level and doesn't need to fall into the 29 in demand list, and their applications are not subject to the NOC caps or total caps that FSW1 have.

But other than that I believe it's the same process so the timelines will be very similar, if not the same.

Wayne.

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi - as I understand it all the Federal Skilled Worker applications (Category 1 and Category 2 with LMO or AOE) follow similar timelines. FSW2 applicants do not need to show proof of funds, their work experience only has to be O, A or B level and doesn't need to fall into the 29 in demand list, and their applications are not subject to the NOC caps or total caps that FSW1 have.

But other than that I believe it's the same process so the timelines will be very similar, if not the same.

Wayne.
Thanks Wayne