+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment (mandatory, if applicable)

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Arranged Employment (mandatory, if applicable) for the IT Tech Draws we do not need an offer letter from a Canadian employer, neither we need to show work permit under this if we have an open work permit and nor LMIA so why this field is required?

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hi Piyush,

Did you find any solution for this. I am stuck with the same error.
Yes, I have talk to them previously and they told me to upload just a letter and told them their is an error to submit the document so i am uploading this document to resolve error and submit application

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
It's Feb 2020 and still, this issue is not resolved? I am facing the same issue now. @Piyush5767 have they accepted your application with just Letter of explanation?

shruti05

Aug 19, 2020
It's Feb 2020 and still, this issue is not resolved? I am facing the same issue now. @Piyush5767 have they accepted your application with just Letter of explanation?
Hi
Even I got the same error, what have you done to avoid this?
Did you contact the Ontario Immigration?
Could you please help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
Hi
Even I got the same error, what have you done to avoid this?
Did you contact the Ontario Immigration?
Could you please help me with this.

Thanks in advance!
@shruti05 I just uploaded an empty word doc and mentioned in "Letter of Explanation" that I uploaded empty document because I am not claiming any points for arranged employment. They did not ask any questions. My application was approved in a month

shruti05

Aug 19, 2020
@shruti05 I just uploaded an empty word doc and mentioned in "Letter of Explanation" that I uploaded empty document because I am not claiming any points for arranged employment. They did not ask any questions. My application was approved in a month
Thank you so much the quick revert!
Can I upload a letter of explanation in the same section as I am having another explanation letter for my work experience?

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
Thank you so much the quick revert!
Can I upload a letter of explanation in the same section as I am having another explanation letter for my work experience?
@shruti05 I just had one LOE for all my explanations. In your case, you can mention this point in the same LOE for your work experience. It's always better to have one consolidated LOE