Areas to live - Near Regina Downtown

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I am moving to Regina by Jan. Snow time ;D

My area of work is downtown. As I am new to Regina, could you please suggest the best areas live. I came to know that East & South side are the most sought sides and always try to avoid the North central.

As I am with a family of 3 which includes a small kid as well, kindly help me to find out a best area.

Thank You

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
My suggestion is to search for some blogs or forums on Regina. People love to rant, so this should provide you with some decent information

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
NetMecca said:
My suggestion is to search for some blogs or forums on Regina. People love to rant, so this should provide you with some decent information
Hahaha the topic doesn't concern me but that is funny ;D

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Voyager2014 said:
Friends,

My area of work is downtown. As I am new to Regina, could you please suggest the best areas live. I came to know that East & South side are the most sought sides and always try to avoid the North central.

As I am with a family of 3 which includes a small kid as well, kindly help me to find out a best area.

Thank You
Join our FB Group for Saskatchewan Newcomers. You'll find a lot of useful information and connect to many other newcomers in Regina and Saskatoon as well as other cities in SK.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/927330150691728/

Bliss15

Sep 19, 2021
Friends,

Thank You
Hi, based on you experience, can you answer your question? Thank you