+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are you all still considering starting this fall with AIP after the issue of someone receiving AIP then refused?

Phuonghp90

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys. I just want to hear some insights. For those who already have an AIP, are you all still considering to start this fall? Because two applicants have receive AIP yet got their refusal based on eligibility.
I have deferred to winter intake.
Cant trust on AIP

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Even I am going to DEFER now. I got my AIP on 15 SEPT. Classes started on 14th. 25th is the last day to either defer or withdraw. TOO HUGE risk if your course is only one year of duration. I cant begin to describe the mental pressure while doing these online classes not know what comes next. I even did my medicals upfront last DEC-19 and still not updated as medicals passed in my GC key. god knows how long that will take.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
To anyone who says they can't reject based on eligibility reasons after AIP: YOU'RE WRONG.

I received my AIP on 17 August, got refused on Eligibility reasons on September 03. It wasn't a glitch AIP or anything, I received it in the GCKey portal. After AIP, absolutely NOTHING about my application changed. I was going to start the Fall semester online, my medical was passed months ago (June 25) and I had submitted a complete application (biometrics done) too! No forged documents, nothing. Grades OK, course choice was also logical from my previous studies (BS CompSci from uWindsor). Still got rejected on eligibility basis. Now, it's been 21 days since I've ordered my GCMS notes and so far I haven't received them. Eager to know what their reasoning is.

Call this fake or whatever but that'd only be you giving false hope to yourself. I'm not being discouraging but saying they "can't" reject after AIP based on eligibility reason is not true at all.
Any update? Did you get your GCMS notes?