+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are you able to confirm receipt of the application via IRCC web form?

mdmqbck

Jul 26, 2020
Hello all,

I've asked IRCC to confirm the reception of my application at Mississauga with the UPS tracking number. I was expecting a reply saying something that they're still processing applications received before some date and that mine is still not opened. However, what I got is an agent saying that they looked around and couldn't find my package.

Can anyone try the same as me, and report if you get a similar message? I don't want them to have lost my package!! :(

Here is what they said (in French, sorry guys):

Bonjour XXX,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC).

Nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et n'avons pas été en mesure de retracer la demande envoyée au Centre de traitement des demandes de Mississauga, en Ontario.

Nous vous invitons à communiquer avec le service de courrier enregistré que vous avez utilisé afin de vous assurer que votre demande a bel et bien été reçue par le bureau responsable.
And my message:

Bonjour. Je ne peux pas lier ma demande de parrainage. La demande a été livrée au CTD-Mississauga le 30 juillet 2020. Le numéro de suivi de UPS est XXX. Pouvez-vous confirmer la réception de la demande? Merci beaucoup.
Thanks!!

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Good morning! Thank you for posting this. I guess I will ask next month since my application was received on September 21st.

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020