+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are you a Foreign Educated Architect. Come in let us discuss

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Here is a thread where we; Architects can discuss our prospects in Canada. Paths to professional licensing. Architecture related jobs we can do prior our certification and licensure.

Architects lets meet here.

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Are you considering CACB certification or RAIC diploma. It's important we have a conscious plan to get certified in Canada.

Anitajegan

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,
I am an architect with 12+ yrs exp. Planning to immigrate to Canada.
Got my IELTS s7w6l7r7. Sent my doc's for eca to Wes Canada. Waiting for eca report.
Yes would like to join network of prospective architects

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi,
I am an architect with 12+ yrs exp. Planning to immigrate to Canada.
Got my IELTS s7w6l7r7. Sent my doc's for eca to Wes Canada. Waiting for eca report.
Yes would like to join network of prospective architects
Welcome Architect.
We would be discussing the propects of Foreign trained Architect in Canada in this thread. Accreditation with CACB and the requirements of the various Provinces.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
certification from WES or CACB? what do i need as a first to be able to start some kinda job in the field?

athelene

Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I'm still quite new here and just exploring my options in Canada. I'm a bit confused on whether only the ECA is required if I nominate Architect as my occupation, or do I also have to do CACB assessment?

Nzamsa

Jan 16, 2020
Am a Kenyan architect with nine (9) years work experience. I would like to migrate to Canada and work. I wish to request for information on how i can achieve this and any job opportunities. Will sincerely appreciate any information that will come my way.
Thankyou.
Nzamsa

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi everyone.
I am a landscape architect and my husband is an architect with experience in India. We are moving to Canada in a few months.
Should my husband start CACB work before we move? Will it be useful or can foreign Architects keep on working as intern Architects?
We just need to think carefully considering the high fee of CACB for Academic Certification.
Any sort of help will be appreciated.

Reactions: aleenaah

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would really research opportunities. Canadian architects have hard times getting jobs. The industry is not what it used to be.

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Would really research opportunities. Canadian architects have hard times getting jobs. The industry is not what it used to be.
Are you an architect too?
Can you please clarify whether you suggest to invest in the CACB certification before landing in Canada?

Apr 27, 2016
Hi everyone.
I am a landscape architect and my husband is an architect with experience in India. We are moving to Canada in a few months.
Should my husband start CACB work before we move? Will it be useful or can foreign Architects keep on working as intern Architects?
We just need to think carefully considering the high fee of CACB for Academic Certification.
Any sort of help will be appreciated.
hi
same here , im also looking that answer . about cacb thing?