+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

are we expecting any draw tonight?

Grow88

Sep 1, 2015
Re: Please help me

HAILMANU said:
Hi, my work permit expired in May, I applied for extension just before it expired. I received ITA in June and sumitted my app in July. I got a letter in august giving me a one year extension till August 2016 saying 'pending PR' - so based on this I would recommend that you go ahead and apply for an extension on your permit
Hi Hailmanu, I am wondering how did you get an extension?
I tried to apply for Bridging Open Work Permit, however it require employer sponsorship/LMIA which I couldnt get it.
Thank you

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015

Grow88 said:
Hi Hailmanu, I am wondering how did you get an extension?
I tried to apply for Bridging Open Work Permit, however it require employer sponsorship/LMIA which I couldnt get it.
Thank you
I'd hired an immigration consultant and he'd applied on my behalf. He did say at the time we were applied that it would likely be rejected (as I hadnt yet submitted my PR app or received ITA at the time). Maybe I just got lucky with it. There's no harm for you to apply anyway cause you seem to be in the same situation as I was.

Give these guys a call and they might give you some advise over the phone on it.

Fast Track Immigration Services
179 Carlton Street, Toronto Ontario, M5A 2K3
(e): john@fasttrackservices.ca or john.can.fast@gmail.com, (w): www.fasttrackservices.ca
(tel) +1 (416) 923-5333, (fax) +1 (416) 923-5332

Grow88

Sep 1, 2015

HAILMANU said:
I have tried with some lawyers but it didnt work but I will try to contact the number you gave me..Thank you Halmanu, that,s a lot of help for us.
Cheers