+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are these documents for express entry file correct ?

Durtyl

Sep 12, 2021
Hello my brothers and sisters ... I hope all is well with you.
I am applying for express entry by myself not going to any immigration office.
I believe I have filled all the information correctly and just wanted to ask on the documents.

I am single 28 year old male ...done bachelor's in India , 2 year post graduation diploma here .

Passport travel documents- all pages of passport scanned

For medical- I have attached the medical

For education- wes , 2 years diploma certificates and bachelor's transcripts and degree

Pcc India - I have attached only police clearance certificate. I don't have rcmp and they didn't asked me either

For funds - I attached the bank summary of my account.

Employment records - for this I attached job letter and all pay stubs for 12 months

Are these documents enough for me to apply ..or something more is needed ?

Last edited:

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello my brothers and sisters ... I hope all is well with you.
I am applying for express entry by myself not going to any immigration office.
I believe I have filled all the information correctly and just wanted to ask on the documents.

I am single 28 year old male ...done bachelor's in India , 2 year post graduation diploma here .

Passport travel documents- all pages of passport scanned

For medical- I have attached the medical

For education- wes , 2 years diploma certificates and bachelor's transcripts and degree

Pcc India - I have attached only police clearance certificate. I don't have rcmp and they didn't asked me either

For funds - I attached the bank summary of my account.

Employment records - for this I attached job letter and all pay stubs for 12 months

Are these documents enough for me to apply ..or something more is needed ?
Add your IELTS certificate to the "Education".

I know there is no specific request for it and you anyway had to fill in the certificate number in your application, but if you look into the forum, you'll find threads about applications marked as incomplete because the IELTS certificate had not been uploaded.