+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are there anyone who have applied for study permit and also applied for spouse on visitor visa???? Have I done wrong??

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I have applied on July for myself as principle applicant and for my spouse on visitor visa?? My eligibility review have already started 3weeks back but nothing for my Spouse.
Have I done wrong by applying for both at same time?? Any views

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Nepal.. Mine application is under review since last 3 weeks and for my spouse it is yet to start..

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
Nepal.. Mine application is under review since last 3 weeks and for my spouse it is yet to start..
I Applied with my spouse, they both have Reviewing for eligibility, have no answer yet, but I've been told that if you're the principal applicant, and if you get a positive answer, you spouse application will have it too.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I Applied with my spouse, they both have Reviewing for eligibility, have no answer yet, but I've been told that if you're the principal applicant, and if you get a positive answer, you spouse application will have it too.
Thanks..when did u applied??SDS or Non-SDS??

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Applied on June 3rd, Non-SDS.
No Biometrics and No medicals done yet.
Same here.. No Medical and biometrics.. Non SDS..applied on 15th July.. Only positive part is mine eligibility review got started soon.. When yours eligibility review started??

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
Same here.. No Medical and biometrics.. Non SDS..applied on 15th July.. Only positive part is mine eligibility review got started soon.. When yours eligibility review started??
My eligibility started around mid July, im not pretty sure. But since then I've got no answer on my application.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Yes applied with spouse and a child for visitor visa. We all don't have eligibility started yet however in today's webinar i asked about fate of dependents application which they said that will get a decision altogether

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
did eligibility for your spouse started at same Time or was there difference in time??
Yes they both started at same time. But as im telling you, the one you need to care about is the decision on your SP since they get a decision together.

Reactions: Nick20

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Yes applied with spouse and a child for visitor visa. We all don't have eligibility started yet however in today's webinar i asked about fate of dependents application which they said that will get a decision altogether
That's a positive news.. Hope to get all together at same time.. I think only when we get full approval or stage 2 approval then our spouse will get decision of similar kind..