+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are there any representatives who work on a sliding scale?

neuroCanadian

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
I'm on disability but I work part time and am thinking of hiring a representative or lawyer to help me sponsor my partner. We're waiting for the border to open so partner can come here and we'll marry.

I wondered if there are any representatives or immigration lawyers who work with disabled and low income people like me? if not, are there are agencies in the GTA that you know are willing to help with immigration applications? because I've searched and so far I have found none

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'm on disability but I work part time and am thinking of hiring a representative or lawyer to help me sponsor my partner. We're waiting for the border to open so partner can come here and we'll marry.

I wondered if there are any representatives or immigration lawyers who work with disabled and low income people like me? if not, are there are agencies in the GTA that you know are willing to help with immigration applications? because I've searched and so far I have found none
First thing, why do you think you need a lawyer?

Most of the spousal applicants do the forms and applications themselves. It's not that difficult.

neuroCanadian

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
It's not that difficult
my disability makes reading difficult and my partner's not fluent in english. I'm really worried that if we try to fill out the forms we will screw it up, after paying $1050, and then they'll send it back and we'll have to do it again.

I mean, if they send it back, do I have to pay again to resubmit? that's what i'm especially afraid of

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
my disability makes reading difficult and my partner's not fluent in english. I'm really worried that if we try to fill out the forms we will screw it up, after paying $1050, and then they'll send it back and we'll have to do it again.

I mean, if they send it back, do I have to pay again to resubmit? that's what i'm especially afraid of
Ah, didn't realise the disability related. Afraid I don't have any suggestions of reps that do this.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

No - you won't have to pay the fee again.