+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are There Any Canadian Visa Professionals in Here?

EricAigu

Jan 30, 2020
Lyon
Hi, I am Eric from Lyon, France.
Looking for a Canadian Visa Professionals for consulting in Canadian immigration issues. Especially for my worker, who wants to live and work in Canada for a short period of months (a few months probably). He was born in Algeria.
I would like to find out everything myself, but both he and I are very busy and prefer to find someone who understands the field, with experience, to drive the process.
My employee speaks French and Arabic and has a high school education. Is this supposed to suffice for a basic residence and work visa?
Anyway if anyone can recommend a specific person and if this is acceptable here in the forum, I would love to get details.
Thanks

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
This forum is hosted by an immigration law firm; since you are specifically asking for 'professional guidance', it would be best to contact them by clicking the "Contact" link near the top of the page, next to the search button, and fill out the webform so that one of their lawyers can get in touch with you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Looking for a Canadian Visa Professionals for consulting in Canadian immigration issues. Especially for my worker, who wants to live and work in Canada for a short period of months (a few months probably). He was born in Algeria.
I would like to find out everything myself, but both he and I are very busy and prefer to find someone who understands the field, with experience, to drive the process.
My employee speaks French and Arabic and has a high school education. Is this supposed to suffice for a basic residence and work visa?
Anyway if anyone can recommend a specific person and if this is acceptable here in the forum, I would love to get details.
Thanks
We are all normal people like you. There are no professional consultants on this forum. If you want professional advice, follow the directions provided above - note that you will have to pay for this advice.

To answer your question, if you want your employee to work in Canada, you will need to start by obtaining an approved LMIA. This is a 4-6 month process and something that you need to do as his employer. If and when the LMIA is approved, he can then apply for a work permit which will allow him to come to Canada temporarily as a worker.

Information about the LMIA process is here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/median-wage/low/requirements.html

Vincent28

Feb 13, 2020
Vancouver
My colleague was in a similar position to your employee. Born in Morocco, he graduated from high school, speaking French Arabic and basic English. He found a Canadian Visa Professionals on the Internet and is currently working there. From what I know, he is due back in France in the next two months.
In any case, it will cost you money to consult an expert like scylla said, whether it's from the forum or anyone else you find online.

I just want to say that you should be prepared with all the information you need to apply for a visa - photos, copies of official documents, etc. - this will save you unnecessary correspondence and additional costs. You should seek an expert who speaks French so that all the little details are clear to you and everything will go smoothly.

Bonne chance!:)

Last edited:

ConorL

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks
also looking for Canadian Visa Professionals who know
If visa applications are delayed because of the COVID-19 crisis?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
also looking for Canadian Visa Professionals who know
If visa applications are delayed because of the COVID-19 crisis?
Again, there are no Canadian Visa Professionals on this forum. We are all normal people like you.

Yes - visa applications are being delayed because of COVID-19. Expect that processing will take longer.