+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are the NON SDS visa still processing?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Is it true that NON-SDS visa success rate are less compare to SDS? I am planning to go with non-sds earlier but after watching several youtube videos I am getting confused whether I shall go with sds or non sds. I have written PTE test not IELTS where my score is more than 79 in each section.
Success rate doesn't depend upon SDS and Non-sds, rather your profile. These two categories are generally made for some countries where students are more in quantity, so they have option to choose SDS, hence, they can get response within 3 to 4 weeks.

Secondly, no! you can't apply for SDS category if you don't have IELTS (no less than 6 in each module)

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Success rate doesn't depend upon SDS and Non-sds, rather your profile. These two categories are generally made for some countries where students are more in quantity, so they have options to choose SDS, hence they can get response within 3 to 4 weeks.

Secondly, no you can't apply for SDS category if you don't have IELTS (no less than 6 in each module)
Great to hear your remarks. Do you recommend to go with non sds application for September 2020 intake at this time when very less time left in actual? I am planning to lodge my file on 15th July.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Great to hear your remarks. Do you recommend to go with non sds application for September 2020 intake at this time when very less time left in actual? I am planning to lodge my file on 15th July.
I think you should go ahead with SDS if you have the option. Given the backlogs they have and the less time you have, I'd say SDS would be a better option.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I don't think so you have time to apply through Non-sds at this time as applications are delaying even for SDS students. I advise you to either apply through SDS (IELTS not less than 6 in each, GIC, upfront medical and 1 year fees) and if you don't have any of these then shift your semester to January 2021.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think so you have time to apply through Non-sds at this time as applications are delaying even for SDS students. I advise you to either apply through SDS (IELTS not less than 6 in each, GIC, upfront medical and 1 year fees) and if you don't have any of these then shift your semester to January 2021.
My program has single annual intake for Fall only, so in case I will defer the program then my full year will be wasted. And do you know whether can I apply SDS with PTE test?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
h
Hello everyone
I applied for 7th feb
Medical update on 19th feb
Eligibility review and background checks processed
Yesterday i got rejection on basis i will not leave Canada after studies.
So yes non sds is processing from delhi ....
I am not reapplying because of covid there is lot of uncertainty.
hy can u please share or connect at canadadreamers9@gmail.com pls ,share hw u get refusal mine s n delhi embassy as well

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
My program has single annual intake for Fall only, so in case I will defer the program then my full year will be wasted. And do you know whether can I apply SDS with PTE test?
You can't apply for SDS with PTE test, you should go for Non-sds way, you still have 2 months.

Good luck!

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Those who got any update today must share, medical, review of eligibility or biometric updates.