+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

are the info in my PR application open to agencies

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Im wondering if the data i provide to VO like our bank statement and properties during the application process will be available to the other government agencies like CRA, Servicecanada and other related departments,,

are they consider it to determine if im eligible for some child benefits or they will say that I have money home!!

Thanks all

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Re: are the info in my PR application open to agencies like CRA and servicecanada?

This question is irrelevant. When applying for government benefits, you cannot lie about your financial situation. It is irrelevant if they already know of your last income/assets abroad or not, you can't hide it from them just because it is more convenient for you. That's not how benefits work. If they ask for that information, you have to give it.

Actually, this is exactly why you have to show sufficient funds while applying for PR through FSW: The Canadian government doesn't want that the first thing you do when you arrive is living off the government's wallet.

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Re: are the info in my PR application open to agencies like CRA and servicecanada?

Hold on guys, I did not say anything of that, the question is relevant because they don't ask about it in those applications ( child tax ) they ask only if you have income outside canada which is not the case for me therefore im not and im not tend ti hiding any of those.

I'm asking to know if they know that already and they will consider it in the eligibility.

When I applied I declare my propery and local cash which is because of the economy in my country when to less than third of its value when I apply,, that is why I'm asking too

Also don't consider that living on the wallet of the government. I live in Canada and spend around 4k monthly pay at leastt 1k tax in average a month. This child benefits are right for everyone below certain income whether he is citizen, PR or temporary resident

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015

Mat14 said:
Hold on guys, I did not say anything of that, the question is relevant because they don't ask about it in those applications ( child tax ) they ask only if you have income outside canada which is not the case for me therefore im not and im not tend ti hiding any of those.

I'm asking to know if they know that already and they will consider it in the eligibility.

When I applied I declare my propery and local cash which is because of the economy in my country when to less than third of its value when I apply,, that is why I'm asking too

Also don't consider that living on the wallet of the government. I live in Canada and spend around 4k monthly pay at leastt 1k tax in average a month. This child benefits are right for everyone below certain income whether he is citizen, PR or temporary resident
My apologies if you were misunderstood. Of course everybody is entitled to childcare benefits if they fulfil the financial eligibility criteria. The reason why I replied as above was that it sounded an awful lot as if you were trying to hide financial information to "tweak" your eligibility. This, as you clarified, is not the case.