+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are students allowed to travel in Lufthansa Airlines?

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
I spoke with Luftansa Customer Care and they said they are not allowing Indian Passport holders on their flight.
But if you have booked your flight through Air Canada(operated by Luftansa) then there is no issue unless you failed to book 3-day airport quarantine or get a positive covid test and other stuff related to CA's travel requirements.
If your flight from India transits in Germany then you must provide them with a negative COVID result taken 48 hours before the flight departure.
So, CA wants the test taken 3 days before and Germany wants 2 days before. What do we do in this case? take 2 tests?

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
I spoke with Luftansa Customer Care and they said they are not allowing Indian Passport holders on their flight.
But if you have booked your flight through Air Canada(operated by Luftansa) then there is no issue unless you failed to book 3-day airport quarantine or get a positive covid test and other stuff related to CA's travel requirements.
If your flight from India transits in Germany then you must provide them with a negative COVID result taken 48 hours before the flight departure.
So, CA wants the test taken 3 days before and Germany wants 2 days before. What do we do in this case? take 2 tests?
Factor in travelling time. I suggest you take a test 24-48 hours before you "board" the flight in India. Check with the hospital/diagnostics if you can get the results in 24 hours. So that you can show them at the time of boarding in India and in Germany as well. As far as I know as long as it is not over 72 hours old, Canadian authorities and airlines will not have an issue, since they will test you after immigration anyway.

Reactions: Mandalorian