+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are PPRs being issued for outland applicants?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I’m wondering if due to the strict covid restrictions in Canada if PPRs are now on hold or are they still being issued for outland applicants? My GCMS notes show that everything is done and passed for months now but I still didn’t receive the golden email.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I’m wondering if due to the strict covid restrictions in Canada if PPRs are now on hold or are they still being issued for outland applicants? My GCMS notes show that everything is done and passed for months now but I still didn’t receive the golden email.
I havent seen any PPR for outlanders (except USA residents ) on immitracker for months...

Reactions: MoeD

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder how they’ll deal with the massive numbers of PPRs once they open the borders though … waiting times are going to be insane.

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
I'm just interested, are there any dates for outlanders? I mean there is a We're finalizing applications with AOR between September 20 and 26, 2020 date in their official processing times tool, but that's for CEC only. Any dates for FSW, or PNP-outland applications? Something, anything?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I'm just interested, are there any dates for outlanders? I mean there is a We're finalizing applications with AOR between September 20 and 26, 2020 date in their official processing times tool, but that's for CEC only. Any dates for FSW, or PNP-outland applications? Something, anything?
I don’t think there’s anything officially announced for FSW-O streams. They did say they’ll open the borders though for fully vaccinated non-essential travelers on September 7th, so I’m hoping that would also apply to FSW-O.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I don’t think there’s anything officially announced for FSW-O streams. They did say they’ll open the borders though for fully vaccinated non-essential travelers on September 7th, so I’m hoping that would also apply to FSW-O.
@MoeD any update on your application?