+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are payslip required if company letter covers all?

ChelseaJY

Jun 25, 2018
Dear all,

I just AOR and I didn't submit any payslip in support of my company reference letter, and all the parts required by IRCC are included in my reference letter. Have anyone been asked to provide payslips by IRCC after AOR, in the circumstance that the reference letter have included all the necessities (such as annual pay) when submitting e-APR?

Thank you very much!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yup more proof the better

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Dear all,

I just AOR and I didn't submit any payslip in support of my company reference letter, and all the parts required by IRCC are included in my reference letter. Have anyone been asked to provide payslips by IRCC after AOR, in the circumstance that the reference letter have included all the necessities (such as annual pay) when submitting e-APR?

Thank you very much!

It's not necessary if your company has already given a letter as per ircc format. IRCC has not asked for payslips anywhere...it's only when you don't have a letter then you attach other documents to provide proof of the job.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hmmmm more the better rest ur wish many people even got adr after so called format my frn its ok

ChelseaJY

Jun 25, 2018
It's not necessary if your company has already given a letter as per ircc format. IRCC has not asked for payslips anywhere...it's only when you don't have a letter then you attach other documents to provide proof of the job.
Thank you for prompt reply! Some people mentioned in this forum that if your employer company is small, payslip is mandatory; while if you work for a big company like google, reference letter is sufficient. So I am scared as I work for a local law firm.

Can I just kindly check with you if you are required to submit payslips later after only reference letter is provided in the original e-APR?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Don't worry, you have already provided exactly what they asked for. If they want any additional documents they will send an ADR ( additional document request) ...in this case you can provide any documents that they ask. You surely won't be rejected for this.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
I have in same situation. I have attached salary slips but foegof to attached Bank statement. Is it create any problem?
Secondly, I have also attached till date PF document. Is it suffix.

ChelseaJY

Jun 25, 2018
Don't worry, you have already provided exactly what they asked for. If they want any additional documents they will send an ADR ( additional document request) ...in this case you can provide any documents that they ask. You surely won't be rejected for this.
Thank you very much! The reason I didn't provide my payslips is that I previously had a company loan (for vocational courses) that is reflected in my previous payslips. I thought it might be confusing if I upload these payslips. Hope for the best!

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I have in same situation. I have attached salary slips but foegof to attached Bank statement. Is it create any problem?
Secondly, I have also attached till date PF document. Is it suffix.

Did you manage to get a reference letter from the employer ? Or is this minus the reference letter?

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Did you manage to get a reference letter from the employer ? Or is this minus the reference letter?
Yes, I have attached below things in my employment In single PDF
1) Reference letter- Company letter head
2) Appointment letter
3) Last one year salary slips
4) PF documents (one is PF cimissionerc signed document and other one is online EPFO document with company seal.)
Above is all my current company
Is it sufficient?

secondly, in my previous companies (02 companies) I have attached all things as required by CIC but my manager left the job In Dece 18 and January ( this month) so what to do in this xasc

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yes, I have attached below things in my employment In single PDF
1) Reference letter- Company letter head
2) Appointment letter
3) Last one year salary slips
4) PF documents (one is PF cimissionerc signed document and other one is online EPFO document with company seal.)
Above is all my current company
Is it sufficient?

secondly, in my previous companies (02 companies) I have attached all things as required by CIC but my manager left the job In Dece 18 and January ( this month) so what to do in this xasc
Well, there's nothing you can do now. And manager quitting the job shouldn't be an issue to your application. Just wait and see what happens.

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Dear all,

Thank you very much!
Hey! Do you have any updates about that? Thanks!

ChelseaJY

Jun 25, 2018
Hey! Do you have any updates about that? Thanks!
Hi

I received the CoPR last year...I almost forgot this discussion. I think if you have included all the necessities as required by IRCC in other supporting documents such as reference letter, it won't be a problem if no payslip was attached.

Rehab

Jul 9, 2020
Dear all,

Thank you very much!
I used three different reference letters for my application because I worked for three different organisations to make up my 3 years of work experience, I only submitted the reference letters as requested by IRCc, didnt submit any payslips or any other documents and I have PPR