+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are parents with supervisa allowed to travel to Canada during these times?

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know government of Canada is allowing immediate family members that include parents to enter Canada but someone told me that visitor visa holders are not allowed to board at Delhi Airport even if you have a ticket. They are only allowing PR and Canadian citizens to take the flights. Is this all true?
My parents have super visa and I was wondering if they will be allowed to board at Delhi Airport or not.

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know government of Canada is allowing immediate family members that include parents to enter Canada but someone told me that visitor visa holders are not allowed to board at Delhi Airport even if you have a ticket. They are only allowing PR and Canadian citizens to take the flights. Is this all true?
My parents have super visa and I was wondering if they will be allowed to board at Delhi Airport or not.
But jddd's mother was allowed to board her flight with her TRV and entered Canada recently.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes parents with TRV are allowed to board. There may be some repatriation flights where visitors are refused a spot and it is for PR and citizens.