+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are my PCC still valid?

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help with my situation

I got my PCC from India in August 2014 while living in Canada. I went back home for a month in Sept 2014 and came back in October. About my wife, she was still in India and got her PCC in September from India and moved to Canada in October. Do you think I need to get PCC again and if yes how long is PCC vaild for.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john1818 said:
Please help with my situation

I got my PCC from India in August 2014 while living in Canada. I went back home for a month in Sept 2014 and came back in October. About my wife, she was still in India and got her PCC in September from India and moved to Canada in October. Do you think I need to get PCC again and if yes how long is PCC vaild for.
No you don't need a new PCC as the previous one is still valid however your wife needs a new PCC as hers is invalid. She got her PCC while she was still residing in India and seeing as she moved to Canada in Oct 2014 she needs a new PC dated after the last time she lived in India.

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
No you don't need a new PCC as the previous one is still valid however your wife needs a new PCC as hers is invalid. She got her PCC while she was still residing in India and seeing as she moved to Canada in Oct 2014 she needs a new PC dated after the last time she lived in India.
Thanks Anya. Can you also tell me how long is my PCC valid for

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
The Indian PC? It's valid indefinitely if gotten after the last time you lived in India.
Thank you for your reply.

For some reasons I still think my wife's PCC is still valid.
The date on her PCC is September 11th and we left India on October 3rd. I get the point it would be valid if she wasn't residing in the country before getting PCC but given the fact she left country after 20 days of getting PCC, it should be valid. Please share your inputs.

Thanks

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john1818 said:
Thank you for your reply.

For some reasons I still think my wife's PCC is still valid.
The date on her PCC is September 11th and we left India on October 3rd. I get the point it would be valid if she wasn't residing in the country before getting PCC but given the fact she left country after 20 days of getting PCC, it should be valid. Please share your inputs.

Thanks
:mad: