+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

blinkymila

Dec 15, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
FSW - Inland with 1 dependant
AOR April 27th 2020

Eligibility: recommended passed
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Info sharing: in progress
Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
No one has touched file since July 2020

As per GCMS Notes from March 16th 2021.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Unfortunately, we can't. The CIC portal won't let you create the second express entry application if you already have an open one. Withdrawing the existing application also does not seem to be a good option, because withdrawal process will likely take several months.
Thank you for sharing such info ;)

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Long post alert but i really need your answers and support on this.
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR. I am so much depressed these days, that I cannot sleep. I ordered GCMS Notes last month and got them exactly after 30 Calendar Days. Guess what.
Eligibility - I can only see it passed by Case Processing Agent on June 2020 (No updates after that). No points for Visa Officer
Criminality - Passed
Meds extended (April 2021)
Security (Not even started)

I have reached out to IRCC using webforms and told them I am in Canada. Becasue apparently one of the call centre agents said they (IRCC) might be thinking you are outside Canada so not issuing anything. Reply for webform was generic saying in progress.

Why am I in depression? - My gf of 4 years and I decided to marry once I am in my home country, but I cannot travel now. I dont have any plans till I everything is ok anyway, but the mere fact that I cannot travel to my home country for my love life or if my parents health deteriorate is so heart breaking for me. On top of that my GFs parents are conservative in nature so they might not wait for my stupid FSW inland application to be approved.
Is this worth it, what will I get by settling in Canada this way if I am gonna lose the most important people in my life.

Please advice,
1) Should I drop my application and return to my home country forever.
2) Drop my application return and lose my job and apply as CEC Outland in 2022 along with my gf (hopefully then wife)
3) Should I wait out a bit more?

Looking for answers and support. Thank you very much.

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Are they even considering FSW - Inland applications ? Tried of the waiting and frustrated to full extent.
Drop them a webform. They are probably thinking you are outside Canada. Even though you are inside paying taxes and stuff.

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Are they even considering FSW - Inland applications ? Tried of the waiting and frustrated to full extent.
It is a very long time I did not see or hear about FSW applicants COPR, the pain is that while I initiated the application as FSW, due to the delays of more than 6 month even I have Canadian work experience, I am inland but still according to notes no change or progress sign.
I am totally against the eligibility ranking criteria which is defined with their system, if there is any ;( ;(

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Drop them a webform. They are probably thinking you are outside Canada. Even though you are inside paying taxes and stuff.
Did that for couple of times , Still getting standard response. I mean response on 3 webforms was Identical. Even comma and full stop was exactly at same place :)

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I assume that we are all FSW inland applicants, do you guys have officer number on your GCMS notes, if you order any note?
I checked myself, it is created and updated by EAIEAPP, when I search is a system not officer.
I was wondering if any of us application is assigned already to officer?

Appreciate your help ;)