+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are FSW-Inland applications from 2020 being processed?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
I have decided to leave and never come back. Can someone tell me what is the process to withdraw the application. Also do I get a refund on my fees
Just sent them a webfrom. Not sure about the refund though, they asked me to provide the details, and I’m still waiting for their response.

intezar2020

Nov 24, 2020
Just sent them a webfrom. Not sure about the refund though, they asked me to provide the details, and I’m still waiting for their response.
Thanks for your reply. Did you apply to cancel the application, and not hearing part was for the cancellation request or the refund part ?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Thanks for your reply. Did you apply to cancel the application, and not hearing part was for the cancellation request or the refund part ?
First I asked what was required to cancel the application. They responded saying this:

---

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you wish to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Please include the following information:

• Complete name: first, last and middle name(s) (if applicable),
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI), if you have one,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Country of birth,
  • Complete address (including the postal code),
    • if the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses,
  • Telephone number,
    • if you have more than one contact number, please provide them all,
  • Application type,
  • Date you sent your application,
  • (If applicable) Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • (If applicable) Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • (If applicable) Online application reference number,
  • A copy of the e-payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt form (IMM 5401),
  • The reason to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request, and
  • For a permanent residence application, please also include a signed withdrawal letter.
The office will determine whether a withdrawal (or cancellation of a withdrawal request) of the application is possible, and issue a refund, if applicable.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you if further information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

---

I responded with an updated info of mine to clarify if my job points are still relevant or not. Also asked about complications of my future departure. No response yet.

aidileng

Mar 7, 2021
AOR Nov 24th 2020
Med Jan 5th 2021
Bio Jan 6th 2021
Then…nothing………

Because I have a consultant, I can't log in every day.But right now I don't even have Gu. I feel that FSW IN will be used for a long time.
I also asked about the approval of FSW IN, and some consultants said it would be accelerated in the second half of the year.But this is clearly unfair! We didn't leave Canada. That's ridiculous

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am sure most of you are familiar with this link.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you think if we raise a complaint (right side of the webpage) urging them to process FSW-Inland applications, we may be able to bring it to their notice that not all inland applicants are CEC?
Do you think it is worth a try?

Comment on what you think

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am sure most of you are familiar with this link.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Do you think if we raise a complaint (right side of the webpage) urging them to process FSW-Inland applications, we may be able to bring it to their notice that not all inland applicants are CEC?
Do you think it is worth a try?

Comment on what you think
I love the idea shall we do it ? But I have no idea how , I think it worth the try

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/04/14/we-want-you-to-stay-canada-opens-door-to-permanent-residence-for-90000-international-graduates-and-temporary-workers-with-one-time-program.html

Inviting more people with thee policy taking affect in May, What about us Inlands waiting foolishly for our permanent status......
What is going on with the officials ??????

I would like to think of it this way, now that they may have exhausted all CEC options they are trying to come up with new strategies to accommodate inland applicants. So probably they will process all inland applications including FSW. Remember that all inland applications are either in Sydney, NS, Ottawa or Montreal (FSW outland applications are sent to respective local offices). So now that CEC is not the only prioritized stream they may pay attention to FSW-inland applications too.

I would certainly think of this as a more positive news!

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I would like to think of it this way, now that they may have exhausted all CEC options they are trying to come up with new strategies to accommodate inland applicants. So probably they will process all inland applications including FSW. Remember that all inland applications are either in Sydney, NS, Ottawa or Montreal (FSW outland applications are sent to respective local offices). So now that CEC is not the only prioritized stream they may pay attention to FSW-inland applications too.

I would certainly think of this as a more positive news!
I hope so too, I wish they would pay more attention to us if they really wants people to stay