+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are distance education Pg diploma degrees accepted by WES?

Eeshwar

Dec 28, 2020
Yes it works......MKU..WES evaluates your 1 Year PG Diploma from MKU DDE. The equivalency will be 1 year canadian degree.

And yes, you can use this as two or more degree in education to increase your point.....
Hi,
I am currently doing PG Diploma in Systems Management from MKU DDE. Could you please let me know how many points you got for this diploma degree after choosing 2 or More degrees in IRCC?

Eeshwar

Dec 28, 2020
Okay. Here is the good news to all of you. WES evaluates your PG Diploma from MKU DDE. The equivalency will be 1 year canadian degree.

And yes, you can use this as two or more degree in education to increase your point. The only thing to be careful is that if your primary degree is a three year one, I would advice you to do WES for that first and then for this. At the end, you will have WES report which shows you that you have 2 degrees.

:)
Hi,
I am currently doing PG Diploma in Systems Management from MKU DDE. Could you please let me know how many points you got for this diploma degree after choosing 2 or More degrees in IRCC?

pri33

Jul 13, 2020
Hi,
Hi…Have you completed the course and WES Evaluation… I have applied for PG Diploma in International Business Management with a hope of increasing my CRS Score…Please let me know your experience