+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Certificate Programs from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) evaluated by WES?

kaedyn1019

Apr 26, 2020
Are Certificate Programs by NAIT given credential evaluations by organizations like WES, IQAS, etc? I'm debating whether to take a Graduate Diploma or Cert but I like the Graduate Certificate for Data Science better. Replies are appreciated, thanks!!

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Are Certificate Programs by NAIT given credential evaluations by organizations like WES, IQAS, etc? I'm debating whether to take a Graduate Diploma or Cert but I like the Graduate Certificate for Data Science better. Replies are appreciated, thanks!!
You only need your educational credentials to be evaluated by WES for immigration purposes if they´re from foreign non-canadian universities. NAIT is canadian and therefore you don´t need to.

kaedyn1019

Apr 26, 2020
You only need your educational credentials to be evaluated by WES for immigration purposes if they´re from foreign non-canadian universities. NAIT is canadian and therefore you don´t need to.
Thank you! :)

Therefore, if I have a WES certified degree + a completed certificate from NAIT, it could qualify as a Two or More Certificates/Diplomas/Degrees in the points for CRS, right?