+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are any one applying through a law firm or external sources???

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
Im just curious if any one applying through a law firm or external sources???

And do you think its advisable and give you more weight than individual application???

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
CIC consider every one equal even if u apply though law firm.... but from my research what i found is may be application is looked more carefully if u have a a recognized immigration consultant from CIC...u know the error rate my CIC officers is pretty high...just my opinion..i may be wrong...

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Roopakv said:
Im just curious if any one applying through a law firm or external sources???

And do you think its advisable and give you more weight than individual application???
It doesn't affect anything and isn't really necessary with EE.

You fill in forms online to complete your profile, if you are selected in a draw the system will request that you upload scans of the relevant documentation, it would be difficult to miss something out.

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
Actually ee system is killer for those money eater consultants .. If you can read moderate english you can fill up ee in one day by yourself so why to hire anyone

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
I guess we are getting the idea wrong here..it not about filling up the application...its the document you submit after you apply.... creating a EE profile take just minutes...I recently came to know a CEC application got rejected because the amount in T4 and actual salary did not match up...

below is the link as to why CEC application get rejected...

http://www.sumalaw.com/blog/top-reasons-for-the-canadian-experience-class-refusals/

I would request every one to ensure that all these points are taken care... an good experience consultant just make sure your documents are right... again just my opinion... :)

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm applying with the help of an immigration lawyer.
Honestly I think it's easier for me since the lawyer's assistant keeps track of the documents I have to submit and with the recent change of the law and introduction of EE I'm more comfortable having someone who's looking after me.
As it concerns the price, it's a fixed one. I paid half of it when we signed the contract and I will pay the rest if I get an ITA.
I have to mention though that they wanted me to apply under both the old and the new program for CEC. I knew I don't qualify under the old CEC since I reached 1 year work experience this January.
My conclusion was that while having a lawyer I'll still do my own research.
Good luck to everyone who's been waiting for the 1st draw. I'm not there yet (still waiting for my ECA) but I can hopefully apply in February.