+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARC

Samirmoukh

Jan 7, 2020
hello everyone for around return to canada ARC it takes how long to sponsor me it's been 5 months always nothing

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Meena Rai

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone

I Need Arc for my husband. I already applied for my Permanent residency under PNP last year in sept 2019.i am on work permit right now. I got married in Jan 2020. Now I want to put his file to accompany me in my permanent residency process. I did most of the process by my self but I got his immigration history in which I found his departure order deemed to deportation order and he has no criminal record but still they put two inadmissibilities under A36 and A49. He left Canada with in 30 days and informed the immigration that he is leaving Canada at the airport. But he didn’t get his confirmation order and he doesn’t even aware about it. Now, I am gonna put his paper application and already paid his immigration fees but didn’t sent to immigration yet. I don’t know how to proceed with his arc now. Is I have to put his arc and how?? or the immigration gonna ask me for arc application???

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone

I Need Arc for my husband. I already applied for my Permanent residency under PNP last year in sept 2019.i am on work permit right now. I got married in Jan 2020. Now I want to put his file to accompany me in my permanent residency process. I did most of the process by my self but I got his immigration history in which I found his departure order deemed to deportation order and he has no criminal record but still they put two inadmissibilities under A36 and A49. He left Canada with in 30 days and informed the immigration that he is leaving Canada at the airport. But he didn’t get his confirmation order and he doesn’t even aware about it. Now, I am gonna put his paper application and already paid his immigration fees but didn’t sent to immigration yet. I don’t know how to proceed with his arc now. Is I have to put his arc and how?? or the immigration gonna ask me for arc application???
IRCC should automatically process the ARC as part of the PR application. Make sure you fully declare his Canadian immigration history in the application.

Meena Rai

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for reply..So I don’t need to pay for arc for now ..I will explain the situation with the letter and gonna attach immigration history Doc with it. Is there anything else I need to attach with his docs.. I did whole process by my self..
can anybody suggest me in this case should I go with normal immigration process which I am doing right now or to take help from any expert lawyer??

Last edited:

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Can sombody please help me, I was deported in 2005 from Canada, now I am US citizen. IRCC has asked me to apply for ARC in order to visit Canada. Can somebody please send me the application form to apply for ARC. I cant find it online as I am applying for USA.

IHA88

Jun 14, 2022
Can anybody assist me on how to apply for ARC? I'm from a non-visa required country, I would like to return to Canada as my sister lives there now and is gonna have a baby, and I'd love to go for visit. But I need an authorization to return, I don't know how to apply for it since Im not required to hold a visa just an ETA, which I already applied for it and they replied that my application remains under review and they will contact me if more information is required or once a decision is rendered.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can anybody assist me on how to apply for ARC? I'm from a non-visa required country, I would like to return to Canada as my sister lives there now and is gonna have a baby, and I'd love to go for visit. But I need an authorization to return, I don't know how to apply for it since Im not required to hold a visa just an ETA, which I already applied for it and they replied that my application remains under review and they will contact me if more information is required or once a decision is rendered.
Did you read through the information on the IRCC web site? It's all there.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html#a3

How to apply
If you are applying for a visa or permit to come to Canada you must include all of the required documents with your application, including:
  • a Temporary Resident Visa application form, fully completed online and validated to create the barcode page.
  • two passport size photographs taken within the last six months.
  • a copy of your passport.
  • a written letter (in English or French) explaining, in detail, the reasons you feel you should be allowed to return to Canada. The letter must be written in block letters in black ink or typed.
  • the processing fee ($400 CAD). Pay your fees online (opens in a new tab).
Note: If you are from a visa-exempt country and require an ARC to re-enter Canada, you must submit these documents by mail to the visa office responsible for your region .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.