App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Doc's Request.
04-02-2010
Med's Done....
03-2010 and redone 06-2011
Passport Req..
15-09-2011
Hi, my ARC has been in process since June 2010 for me and October 2010 for my husband. They've asked us to redo medicals and we've done them last month in June.

I just received latest CAIPS and it mentioned that ARC has been sent to RCM for review back in november.The latest entry shows RCM asked EFL to re-issued the Meds along RCMP.

I need an ARC as I used to live in Canada and was deported back in 2006, I am a SQW candidate.

Qorax and all of you, do you know if is ussually possible to find out in CAIPS an ARC aplication status? Could I feel helpful about the fact that they asked me to redo medicals? They were expired, I know, but is there any hope of PPR?

Thanks,

yokototo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Doc's Request.
04-02-2010
Med's Done....
03-2010 and redone 06-2011
Passport Req..
15-09-2011
Sorry to insist , but do you have any feedback please?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yokototo said:
Hi, my ARC has been in process since June 2010 for me and October 2010 for my husband. They've asked us to redo medicals and we've done them last month in June.

I just received latest CAIPS and it mentioned that ARC has been sent to RCM for review back in november.The latest entry shows RCM asked EFL to re-issued the Meds along RCMP.

I need an ARC as I used to live in Canada and was deported back in 2006, I am a SQW candidate.

Qorax and all of you, do you know if is ussually possible to find out in CAIPS an ARC aplication status? Could I feel helpful about the fact that they asked me to redo medicals? They were expired, I know, but is there any hope of PPR?

Thanks,
There r many who had got their PRVs, being earlier ARC cases... u shouldn't be much worried on this issue. Yes, the re-meds suggests a positive outlook. And CAIPS couldn't do better than that... though it ought to be logged in your FOSS for sure.

Relax! Things will work-out for the better, for u!
Qorax

senoritazl

Apr 14, 2011
Did you use lawyers to apply for ARC for both of you? How long did ARC get proved in London? Thanks. I am also in the same boat. My husband needs ARC to come back. I am applying for CEC in Canada. I have no idea of how long it takes to be processed in Buffalo. Many thanks.

brisal13

Nov 1, 2011
I filed an ARC with the Canadian Consulate General in New York in October 2010 and I'm still waiting for a response. As it's been more than 1 year I recently ordered CAIPS and FOSS notes. Anyone know how long it will take to receive notes?
Thanks.