+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARC Processing time

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I'll shortly tell you my story...

I was given an exclussion order in October 2019 and once I got back to Mexico city I gathered all my documentation in order to apply for an ARC. I applied in November 29th and all I know according with the canada's government website is that they have a 3 months processing time, but it's been now more than 3 months and I have not received an answer yet from them.

So, I would like to know what could I do in order to know what's going on because they don't give any information by phone or personally in the embassy, everything has to be done by mail or e-mail but nobody answer. So, according with your own experiencie, can anyone could tell me what to do, or, if they take more time than what they say ?

I really appreciate your time and your answers hoping everything is going well with you all as well.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I was given an exclussion order in October 2019 and once I got back to Mexico city I gathered all my documentation in order to apply for an ARC. I applied in November 29th and all I know according with the canada's government website is that they have a 3 months processing time, but it's been now more than 3 months and I have not received an answer yet from them.

So, I would like to know what could I do in order to know what's going on because they don't give any information by phone or personally in the embassy, everything has to be done by mail or e-mail but nobody answer. So, according with your own experiencie, can anyone could tell me what to do, or, if they take more time than what they say ?

I really appreciate your time and your answers hoping everything is going well with you all as well.
Processing times are always just estimates. It's not unusual for ARCs to take six to nine months to process (in some cases even more). Nothing you can do but wait.

Reactions: Jason Perlestein

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020

What documents did you send? Did you have to send a TVR? I want to send an application for an ARC to CDMX but I don't know how long they will take to process it and hopefully I send all the needed documents. Any help from anyone is very helpful, I'm going to compete in a World Championship that I qualified for in July but I don't know if I need to fill out a visa application for that. Thank you all