+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARC is going to approve ????? Help

viennagirl

Jul 16, 2015
Hi just a question . Our sponsorship application recently changed to : in process since may 12 15, can I send ARC fee and explanation before being asked for it by Vo or shoud I wait for their request?

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
viennagirl said:
Hi just a question . Our sponsorship application recently changed to : in process since may 12 15, can I send ARC fee and explanation before being asked for it by Vo or shoud I wait for their request?
Hello Viennagirl.
You need to wait for request from VO.Just make sure you have a good explanation letter.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Mrs.Christmas said:
I used one of the accredited companies on the RCMP website, there's only a handful of choices, and from that list, there is only 3 that do the international fingerprinting service. National Pardon had online forms that could be downloaded easily, and the cost was only $195 canadian (other companies used USD so be aware).

Basically husband gets fingerprints taken by police in his country. Then he sent the forms and prints to National Pardon, and then National Pardon digitized the fingerprints, and sent to RCMP same day.

From when National Pardon sent the prints to RCMP, I received the clearance letter 5 business days after. super fast.

I think you just started your application, and the only advise I have is that you just have to take it one step at a time.

The embassy will tell you what and when you need to submit stuff. The faster you submit their requested documents, the better, but otherwise, it's all a terribly long waiting process.
Thanks for all the information - but when I called cic before I submitted my application i asked them if I would have to pay for the RCMP report if my hubby lived in Canada before. The operator told me no because they would do the search and police clearance from their end ???
And do you think they would have his finger prints on record if he was detained as well as living in Canada for approx 12 years.

If I do have to get this done when do they let you know, or do they let you know when his file reaches his country where he living ??

Mrs.Christmas

Feb 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical requested 19-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront 03-10-2014, remedical completed 30-11-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Requested 04-12-2015, Arrived at VO 10-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 12-12-2015
For me, they requested the RCMP later (probably the last thing they will ask for).

My husband was in canada for over 8 years.

They most definitely wait until he has left the country.

you are jumping way ahead, which we all want to do.. but really, the process is to wait for the embassy to request what they need. and you follow what they say.

Sometimes you might not be asked for rcmp, so that's why it's important to wait for them to ask for it.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Re:Urgent United State FBI certificate to (visa officer/ ARC section)

Dear members: Anyone can help me, i am in Karachi Pakistan and immigration application processing in london. I have applied for ARC(Authorization to return to Canada) due to deportation reason. In March i got email from my visa officer(SXB) to apply for ARC as well on same email he asked me for United States FBI( I lived in states for several years)clearance certificate/Karachi police clearance . I had mailed ARC application and both countries clearance certificates with just one copy of each to my visa officer(SXB) and on address mentioned in his email.

Unfortunately i have sent him state clearance certificates( i lived in Alabama, Birmingham) so he emailed me after almost 5 months in 6 August to summit FBI(federal not state clearance certificates).It took me 14 weeks to get the FBI clearance certificate i just got it now on 11th Nov.

On Nov 13/15 I got email from (REO) with my immigration application bar code F00024---and given last 30 days to summit FBI clearance certificate also mentioned in email that i never communicated with anyone which i emailed my officer(SXB) on 19 August that i have applied for FBI CC and it will take 11-13 weeks to get it i didn't get any reply from him but just an automated email confirmation reply.

Then On Nov 19/15 I got letter by mail doesn't have officer code just a letter again asking for to summit original FBI clearance certificate but now in Application bar code is written ARC300----- given 45 days to summit original FBI report seems like that this letter have come directly from ARC section but address is same from where i got email as well letter by mail which is immigration and medical services division, high commission of Canada Trafalgar Square London,UK SW1Y 5BJ. In none of these email and letter my vary first immigration visa officer code is written (SXB).

My problem now is that did i need to get two copies of FBI report, one for the ARC and the other for my immigration visa officer. Is it two different officers processing this if then ARC section never contacted me until now on NOV when i got letter by mail. I just ordered one copy of FBI even i was fixing to mail it to my officer(SXB) but now i am totally confuse what to do where to even mail it now. If i order again it will take 13-14 weeks to get one as FBI already mailed me one they can't print now i have to start from scratch.
My immigration processing is in last stage just waiting for FBI certificate should i request but to who ARC or immigration visa officer to accept one copy and one i send original as in both they asked for original FBI CC otherwise i have to wait again 13-14 weeks to get one more FBI certificate.

Mrs.Christmas

Feb 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical requested 19-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront 03-10-2014, remedical completed 30-11-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Requested 04-12-2015, Arrived at VO 10-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 12-12-2015
Hi

I'm not certain about all your codes or whatnot... All of the stuff I sent was to the same Visa Office address. I never sent things to different people or different sections.

I know that the ARC is likely handled by someone else other than my original officer, however, I sent all my stuff to the "immigration division" at my VO. Therefore, I sent only 1 copy of the police clearance. Seems fine because after I sent the clearance, a week later they asked me for remedical now.

I think if you are really unsure then you should email and ask them. I think you can do a case specific enquiry.

Good luck. I think you are near the end.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Do immigration section even reply anyone

Urgent F000---- MUMTAZ, AYESHA (SXB) - CONFIRMATION‏
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca 11/23/2015
Its been past 7 days now, i have e-mailed at above address with got the confirmation and what i e mailed to High Commission of Canada is below

Subject: F000--- MUMTAZ, AYESHA (UCI: 446--) (SXB)

Reference: Letter dated 6th August, 2015.

I would like to respectfully inform you that I have received my USA FBI clearance certificate and will be mailing it to you within this week. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as it took about 14 weeks to receive it.

In reply to your original e-mail dated 6th August, 2015, in which I was asked to submit an updated USA FBI police certificate, on 19th August, 2015, I notified through e-mail that I applied for the federal USA (FBI) clearance certificate and also mentioned that the original federal USA (FBI) police certificate takes about 11-13 weeks to arrive and this information is stated on their website. I also received an automated confirmation reply for this e-mail from immigration office.

On 18th, November 2015, for the first time, I received a letter by mail dated 12th November, 2015, UCI: 446---/ARC01--- from the immigration and medical services division notifying me that I need to submit an original USA FBI clearance certificate and a new bank draft for the ARC processing fees as the original draft has expired. I am not sure if I need to submit the same document twice, or if one original USA FBI police certificate send to you will suffice. I would also like to know that where I need to mail both the FBI police certificate and the bank draft to you or to the address in the letter received on 12th November,2015.
Your guidance and help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

God knows what the definition of urgency for them as in confirmation email it is written that if they feel inquiry is of urgent need then they will e mail in 24-48 hours but i haven't get any reply.
Anyone can suggest me where to mail my document at:

This address from where (p.p/SXB) been

sending me emails from starting

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

0r to This address from where i got letters one on 12/11/15 other on 13/11/15
REO
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ

which one is the main address where people send their documents

Candy B

Nov 28, 2015
jimmy64 said:
HI Everyone
I have long story,I will try to explain. I was divorce before i came to Canada and file a refugee in 2004 then my ex wife and kids enter in Canada 2005 as refugee and her case was approve and now she is Canadian citizen.I was voluntarily deported on my own expense at oct,2009, and i remarried to my ex wife few months before i left Canada.2011 my wife file family class sponsorship and i waited three years then i order GCSM NOTES and i saw VO have comments thats 1/ why i did not apply sponsorship when i was in canada 2/ how come remarried to same wife =(IN Islamic point of view wife can not remarried to same person unless wife married some other person then she can remmried to you.)= After remarried i have one more child was born in Canada .After wait so long 2014 they ask me DNA TEST and for my new born child and after positive result they ask me to re medical and is going to expire in oct,2015.Last month they ask me landing fees $ 490 and ARC $400 and explanation letterabout what you did in Canada etc.
1= MY lawyer sent a ARC explanation letter to Canadian Embassy via email not the courier.Via email is enough?????
2= This is a possible I am going to approve ARC ???
ANY ONE

Jun 22, 2011
I am really scared now after reading everyones experience. I was deported from Canada as well in 2006 and now files for spousal sponsorship in march 2015. Last month they asked me to do medical and cad 490 fee. Just few days ago I got a reply to submit arc with cad 400. We have been married for 5 years nd living together in UAE. We have one son 4 years old. I am not sure what should I exactly mention in the arc letter nd what kind of proof do I need to submit. By reading ur experience it looks like it will take another few months till I get good news that too if they they accept my arc.

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
jimmy64 said:
Not yet. 90% ARC going to approve in FAM case.I hope i will get it soon.
[/quote

Hello,
I am a provincial nominated skilled worker and my category is economic class..needed an ARC as I anm a refused refugee claimant....you said 90% of ARCs to FAM category are approved.
Do you have any idea about the percentage to ECONOMIC class ARC?
Thamks for any information...

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
CCGS2015 said:
jimmy64 said:
Not yet. 90% ARC going to approve in FAM case.I hope i will get it soon.
[/quote

Hello,
I am a provincial nominated skilled worker and my category is economic class..needed an ARC as I anm a refused refugee claimant....you said 90% of ARCs to FAM category are approved.
Do you have any idea about the percentage to ECONOMIC class ARC?
Thamks for any information...
My ARC is approved after 7 months.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Hi Jimmy
did they send you an email or letter in the mail to let you know your Arc was approved. My husband sent his Arc in April 2015 and his file was supposed to be reviewed in January 2016 by my MP found out that the VO pushed the file to be reviewed in 2 months. Now in March they can do the same, is so frustrating, this month we reached the 17 month mark and they probably want us to wait more time. I just like to know how long it takes to approve it once they start reviewing the file. I want to travel this month to visit my husband but im also unsure in case he gets news this month. Im so frustrated with this process, its so unfair.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Violet11 said:
Hi Jimmy
did they send you an email or letter in the mail to let you know your Arc was approved. My husband sent his Arc in April 2015 and his file was supposed to be reviewed in January 2016 by my MP found out that the VO pushed the file to be reviewed in 2 months. Now in March they can do the same, is so frustrating, this month we reached the 17 month mark and they probably want us to wait more time. I just like to know how long it takes to approve it once they start reviewing the file. I want to travel this month to visit my husband but im also unsure in case he gets news this month. Im so frustrated with this process, its so unfair.
HI VIolet.
Yes Cic sent sent me letter Feb 2 plus email with PPR.I waited more the four years .CHC ask me ARC on august 2015 and FEB 2016 they approved.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
jimmy64 said:
HI VIolet.
Yes Cic sent sent me letter Feb 2 plus email with PPR.I waited more the four years .CHC ask me ARC on august 2015 and FEB 2016 they approved.
Hi jimmy64

I've been following your comments for awhile... Wishing you success in your case.. Has there been any updates for you?