+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arabic stamps translation in Saskatchewan?

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hello,

Does anybody know a good place in Saskatchewan to translate Arabic stamps to English? My passport has Arabic exit/entry stamps. I recently sent my citizenship application. I was thinking I should get the translation done now for my passport stamps. Please share if somebody has his stamps translated in Saskatchewan.

Thanks.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
google and call reputable middle eastern community services organazation iam sure there is alot of them, who will do for you or refer you licensed lawyer who do it.

also if the arab country(s) you been have consulate in saskatchwan they also do it.

you must use a true proper immigration lawyer not immigration consultants who will charge you hefty price for garbage.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
hei, if you dont find translator now dont panic. They have arabic speaking officers in Sydney office. Believe it or no even majority of CIC call centre officers are arabic-canadian and based in Montreal, i call often CIC for years and can tell their names and accent is Arabic so you are set so far, just get translator
arabic translator the day of facing citizenship judge/officer.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
i am not sure that you need to translate passport stamps. does it say in the application guide?

documents yes, those need to be translated.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
i am not sure that you need to translate passport stamps. does it say in the application guide?

documents yes, those need to be translated.
I heard that during the interview, they check all of your stamps in the passport and compare those dates with the ones we submitted in the physical presence calculator. In my case, the stamps are in Arabic so I need them to be translated to English so that the officer doing the interview can understand them.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I heard that during the interview, they check all of your stamps in the passport and compare those dates with the ones we submitted in the physical presence calculator. In my case, the stamps are in Arabic so I need them to be translated to English so that the officer doing the interview can understand them.
Agreed. But what I wanted to ask was - why should the onus be on you to translate? Has that been specified anywhere in the instruction guide? If it has not been asked, then it should be their concern.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
I'd think they'd give you a heads up. They wouldn't just ask you to an interview and then expect that you knew something they didn't tell you.

Reactions: amitdi

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I'd think they'd give you a heads up. They wouldn't just ask you to an interview and then expect that you knew something they didn't tell you.
yes, this is what i was trying to say. kushari put it in better words.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Agreed. But what I wanted to ask was - why should the onus be on you to translate? Has that been specified anywhere in the instruction guide? If it has not been asked, then it should be their concern.
Hi guys,

Actually I have been researching on this topic on this forum and I saw somebody shared the following test notice sent to him. In the notice, you can see that they ask for the translation of any documents that are not in English or French. The person who shared this notice was also arguing about the fact that the translation of stamps is necessary. One of my friends told me that it took him two months to get the translation back from one of the translating agencies in Calgary, and he told me that these translating agencies are sometime really busy, that's why it took so long. That is the reason I thought I should get all of my stamps translated now, so when I get the test notice hopefully, I should have everything ready.

Thanks.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
Hi guys,

Actually I have been researching on this topic on this forum and I saw somebody shared the following test notice sent to him. In the notice, you can see that they ask for the translation of any documents that are not in English or French. The person who shared this notice was also arguing about the fact that the translation of stamps is necessary. One of my friends told me that it took him two months to get the translation back from one of the translating agencies in Calgary, and he told me that these translating agencies are sometime really busy, that's why it took so long. That is the reason I thought I should get all of my stamps translated now, so when I get the test notice hopefully, I should have everything ready.

Thanks.

Stamps are not documents. They mean documents like passports with biographical information. Read it word for word, don't infer anything.