+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL Applicants Status only For - NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2017 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
i think mostly from march applicants are still for DM ? as per Spreadsheet and whats app group ? and i m also march 29 applicant
Well its sheer luck or randomness or who knows but one or two april applications already have their ppr ! Today nothing changed in my account some saying riots caused closure of the office so maybe tomorrow something might change. Not sure when they will start processing april applicants.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Anyone else had their background check started today on Tuesday August 29 ? Logged in today and it says :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Anyone else had their background check started today on Tuesday August 29 ? Logged in today and it says :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
great ,hopefully decision made next day and i m march applicant still waiting and please share your timeline ?

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks.
Brief :
My timeline
Application Received by CIC : April 1, 2017
AOR 1: April 19,2017
AOR2 : June 5, 2017
BCIP:August 29, 2017
DM: Waiting
PPR: Waiting

More if you want to see details is in the excel file linked in my signature if you wish to look at more details.

Reactions: mandhir89

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Thanks.
Brief :
My timeline
BCIP:August 29, 2017

More if you want to see details is in the excel file linked in my signature if you wish to look at more details.
that's enough mate thank you,good luck

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
i applied on march 28 ,2017 ,account shows medical passed how long for dm ?
Well this is all random, i wish i knew how they work the files, but i am sure by end of first week most of march and april applicants will see some movement on their account.

drnoddy

Aug 23, 2017
is there any whhapp group for march or april 2017 family sponsorship ?if so can some add me ,6395714041

Gany

May 31, 2017
Please reply here if you are April Applicant only and your file was sent (or is even pending) to New Delhi - Visa Office, with your status and time lines if possible. I would like to know who has actually received a PPR request and DM already.

Once again please April Applications 2017 only for NDVO.

Thanks

My timeline

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
thanks mrpkiam
Np. Was excited to look into the account today, but no dm today :(. Maybe they send those on Friday's only ? Only 1 more working day of this week left. Want to enjoy the weekend knowing it's all good and no complications !

Anyone else April NDVO applicants see any movement on their account ?

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Np. Was excited to look into the account today, but no dm today :(. Maybe they send those on Friday's only ? Only 1 more working day of this week left. Want to enjoy the weekend knowing it's all good and no complications !

Anyone else April NDVO applicants see any movement on their account ?
Nope; I think all the other April NDVO Applicants have a AOR2 of June 9, 2017 to June 26, 2017; so hopefully we see BGC'S, DM'S and PPR'S in September!

More and More March Applicants keep popping out of no where and they started getting DM'S way back in June; hopefully majority of March Applicant's are done by now and it should be our turn soon!

I'm a April 7th Applicant but my transfer was delayed due to Schedule A issues; so I have a AOR2 of June 19, 2017.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Nope; I think all the other April NDVO Applicants have a AOR2 of June 9, 2017 to June 26, 2017; so hopefully we see BGC'S, DM'S and PPR'S in September!

More and More March Applicants keep popping out of no where and they started getting DM'S way back in June; hopefully majority of March Applicant's are done by now and it should be our turn soon!

I'm a April 7th Applicant but my transfer was delayed due to Schedule A issues; so I have a AOR2 of June 19, 2017.
Yaa those march applicants delaying our processing ... well i was originally march applicant too but got burned by missing document and had to re-file. and 30 days waited for their system to send request for Sch A and never happened so added another month of delay :(. At this point i just want it to be all over and have some positive news.