April 2024 Outland spousal sponsorship

Marifali

Aug 22, 2022
Hello Everyone
Submitted on April 1st
AOR on April 19th
Nothing yet

I have a question
On the email when i received there is a number started with F is that mean this my file number?
thanks

Aug 4, 2015
Hello Everyone
Submitted on April 30th
Outland spousal sponsorship
AOR on May 10th
Nothing so far!
All the best to everyone

Last edited:

Nazn73

Apr 2, 2019
Applied on 29th April and no AOR so far. Anyone else in the same boat? Also is there anywhere I can check the status?

MrX32

May 30, 2024
Hello everyone.

So I and my spouse applied for an outland sponsorship application in 2024 on April 10 and received the AOR1 on April 18 which was very exciting as it was received in 8 days while I was hearing from others that it takes about 2 months. When we were finally able to register for the Application Status Tracker, it showed that on April 11 they received a bunch of our documents(including the police certificates) and started processing the application.

We were patiently waiting for an update since then and finally today an update came along. Unforunately, the update stated that the police certificates were received. How can they receive the same document twice? Did anyone else have this happen during their applications? What does it mean?

Much appreciated for any help in advance.

JABC

Jun 7, 2024
Apply for Spousal sponsorship in Canada class on April 8th. We haven't received the AOR

Smurthy778

May 2, 2024
The application tracker from IRCC site has not been updated after biometric scan request.
Has anyone had their eligibility and background check completed and recevied notification via email?
I have been told sponsor eligibility result is sent to sponsor's email?

NmnSlm

Jun 14, 2024
The application tracker from IRCC site has not been updated after biometric scan request.
Has anyone had their eligibility and background check completed and recevied notification via email?
I have been told sponsor eligibility result is sent to sponsor's email?
Same here , it’s not updated on tracker

Reactions: Smurthy778