Anakh17

Oct 19, 2023
Hi everyone, Applied for my husband and my timeline so far:
April 04 - Application submitted
June 10- Biometric request and Sponser Approval
June 14- Medical request
June 25- Medical complete
Sep 1- File transferred to New Delhi

And no update since. The tracker says background check in progress and eligibity not started. I am worried. Can anyone please advice.

ParthPP

Oct 17, 2022
June 14- Medical request

And no update since. The tracker says background check in progress and eligibity not started. I am worried. Can anyone please advice.
I am in a similar situation as well. File moved to New Delhi on September 1st, since then we got no update up to today. On October 24th, we received a ghost update on the tracker, nothing more than that.

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Thanksss !

weird thing is.. for me portal shows as completed GC key shows as we dont need, we will let you know if needed . and then no update on Bio or anything.

most of them has BG has not applicable. mine is in progress and never changed :(

I am so worried. not sure where we are with the progress
Did you got the BIL or they update the previous trv biometrics??

ParthPP

Oct 17, 2022
June 14- Medical request

Hi there,

Any updates after Sept 1st on your end?

ParthPP

Oct 17, 2022
No, nothing at all. How about you?
Nothing on my end as well. I’m not sure what’s taking them too long to update us on the application. It kinda worries me seeing that many of April applicants from India have received PPR.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Just got PPR an hour ago from Hong Kong VO! Here is our timeline. Wish everyone got their soon!

Spousal application outland family class
Sponsor: PR, PA: China

Application submitted: April 11
AOR: Jun 15
Biometrics request: Jun 20( Even already done on previous trv)
Sponsor Approval: Jun 21, file transfer to Hong Kong
Medical request: July 22
Medical done: July 25
Medical completed: July 29
GU1: Sep 12, Background check change to not applicable
GU2: Sep 26, Info sharing updated notes(find that on GCMS note)
AOR2: Oct 6, from Hong Kong VO
GU3: Oct 27, Background check change to "We are processing..."
Eligibility completed on tracker: Oct 27
Background check on tracker: Oct 27
Pre-arrival service letter: Oct 28
COPR on tacker: Nov 1
PPR: Nov 2

Reactions: Ts1221 and Sonikell

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hey guys for those that have gotten PPR/COPR if your spouse has arrived could you kindly share the landing process and what questions they were asked when arriving. Thank you :)

missmypartner

Sep 20, 2019
United States
Category........
FAM
Just got my PPR request on NOV 3rd. I got the COPR confirmation on my tracker same day. I've sent in my passport copy and photos overnight to the requested address in Ottawa on 11/05/23 with a next return envelop back to my US. address. How long have others waited to get their COPR in the mail after submitting their passport?

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Just got my PPR request on NOV 3rd. I got the COPR confirmation on my tracker same day. I've sent in my passport copy and photos overnight to the requested address in Ottawa on 11/05/23 with a next return envelop back to my US. address. How long have others waited to get their COPR in the mail after submitting their passport?
Congrats to you!!!!!
My spouse got back the COPR document with the passport when they went to receive it from the VFS office. Took about 1.5 weeks

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Tnia

Jan 26, 2023
Hey Folks,

We received pre-arrival and PPR today for my husband's outland application. However, my husband is now in Canada on a TRV. We had updated his Canadian address about a month ago and the address change was even effected on the PR Tracker.

Now, we are being asked to submit his passport to CPC Ottawa. Is there anyone who has experienced the same, can you share your experience with me?

I would like to know if it is at this point we need to request for a virtual landing or if we should just go ahead and submit his passport to Ottawa.

Thank you.

Mohann

Jul 2, 2020
June 14- Medical request

We're in the same boat. Submitted on April 20th. Bgc in progress, eligibility not started. File transferred from Sydney to NDVO on Sept 4th. No updates from then. I feel you, it is worrysome.

Reactions: Anakh17

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Hey Folks,

We received pre-arrival and PPR today for my husband's outland application. However, my husband is now in Canada on a TRV. We had updated his Canadian address about a month ago and the address change was even effected on the PR Tracker.

Now, we are being asked to submit his passport to CPC Ottawa. Is there anyone who has experienced the same, can you share your experience with me?

I would like to know if it is at this point we need to request for a virtual landing or if we should just go ahead and submit his passport to Ottawa.

Thank you.
We got the PPR on Nov 1 and they just ask to submit the required documents to the nearest VAC. I am not sure if you have this but there is step 4 in our PPR mentioned the situation if you are already in Canada.

"
B) If you are currently in Canada:

You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

"
Anyway, from my understanding, you should receive portal email for virtual landing instead of submitting your passport. You better contact them via webform as soon as possible. If I were you, I would send the webform to both local VO and the general one in Canada.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
We got the PPR on Nov 1 and they just ask to submit the required documents to the nearest VAC. I am not sure if you have this but there is step 4 in our PPR mentioned the situation if you are already in Canada.

"
B) If you are currently in Canada:

You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

"
Anyway, from my understanding, you should receive portal email for virtual landing instead of submitting your passport. You better contact them via webform as soon as possible. If I were you, I would send the webform to both local VO and the general one in Canada.
@Tnia
I guess the person already sent the passport to Ottawa.