+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 family sponsorship outland

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
We applied on the 10th of April. Still haven’t got the AOR letter. Is it normal or should we start worrying?
try the F12 trick in the chrome browser to see if anyone is looking at your file. Don’t stress..most likely you will receive AOR and SA around the same time..I got my AOR more than 3 weeks ago but am still waiting for SA.

eventually I think it evens out to roughly the same time for most candidates and rarely goes into an excessive long time frame(provided your case is simple). Just be patient and don’t let it stress you out too much. If you wish to reunite with your spouse asap then apply for the trv the moment u receive an AOR

Last edited:

rakeshinfy2014

Mar 4, 2022
try the F12 trick in the chrome browser to see if anyone is looking at your file. Don’t stress..most likely you will receive AOR and SA around the same time..I got my AOR more than 3 weeks ago but am still waiting for SA.

eventually I think it evens out to roughly the same time for most candidates and rarely goes into an excessive long time frame(provided your case is simple). Just be patient and don’t let it stress it out too much. If you wish to reunite with your spouse asap than apply for the trv the moment u receive an AOR
There are few applicants whose documentapproved showed as null and yet they received their AOR...so not sure if F12 trick is reliable

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
We applied on the 10th of April. Still haven’t got the AOR letter. Is it normal or should we start worrying?
I agree with sonikell
Use F12 it was showing null , but there was so many tabs showing actions done on application
And directly they day after i got my AOR

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
Applied: 19 April 2023
AOR: June 23 2023
Outland App
Quebec
PA: India
Did you get biometric request?
Did you recieve MIDI communication?
I just recieved it today, asking for undertaking letter, but i guess this is CSq application? Im not sure ,any idea?
Btw they did not ask for medical exam is it this way in quebec?

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I just recieved it today, asking for undertaking letter, but i guess this is CSq application? Im not sure ,any idea?
Yes I got IRCC letter for MIDI today too. Right. This is to apply for CSQ. No medical letter either.

Reactions: dound2018

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Biometrics completed in previous TRV application.

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
After how many days they update biometrics
Not sure but according to my experience it normally will be updated within a week. We haven't give the new biometrics yet because my wife's appointment is set on Jun 29.

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
There are few applicants whose documentapproved showed as null and yet they received their AOR...so not sure if F12 trick is reliable
Oh for sure. There is no concrete way of knowing anything for sure; neither is this process absolutely streamlined. That’s why we have people depending on anecdotal evidence here.

The only way to get an absolute answer as to the processing of your case is requesting for GCMS notes, but at such an early stage of your application with no obvious delay in processing that would be moot, imo.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Outland Spouse Sponsorship
Sponsor: PR
Submitted: 24 April 2023
Application got linked in GCKEY on: 27 June 2023
AOR email: 28 June 2023

Not able to link in PR tracker despite entering all the details.

Ts1221

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Outland Spouse Sponsorship
Sponsor: PR
Submitted: 24 April 2023
Application got linked in GCKEY on: 27 June 2023
AOR email: 28 June 2023

Not able to link in PR tracker despite entering all the details.
Are you trying to link it for yourself or both PA and sponsor?

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Are you trying to link it for yourself or both PA and sponsor?
I successfully created PA's tracker account and it works fine. However when I careted sponsor's (my) account and logged in, it keeps saying "We are experiencing technical difficulties".