+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update - got email and letter asking to send Passport to Ottawa CPC address in 30 days with two photos.

Entire time line as follows:

AOR - May 15th, 2023
Medical and UCI linked July
August - Eligibility went to review required.
September - got GCMS to find out reason and address the issue.
Jan 4th - Security Passed.
Jan 9th RFV letter to send passport and photos to CPC-Ottawa.

I am in USA to will need visa stamped.

Thank You.
Congrats!

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
AOR: 25th August PNP Inland
Everything marked completed since 23rd November except spouses eligibility and no update after that. Called IRCC and they said background in progress even though tracker says completed not sure what’s happening What can be done? Any help is appreciated.
TIA

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
AOR: 25th August PNP Inland
Everything marked completed since 23rd November except spouses eligibility and no update after that. Called IRCC and they said background in progress even though tracker says completed not sure what’s happening What can be done? Any help is appreciated.
TIA
Spouses eligibility should not be started. Only primary applicant needs. can u see that what your spouse background shows?

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
Her background is also completed.
The client shouldnot be provide misunderstanding info to u. would u mind to call them again to double check. Otherwise I think u will get it done soon

SamarChadha

Dec 28, 2023
HI
I have an AOR of January 28, 2024. But when I am trying to create an account for the IRCC PR Tracker it is showing error and not creating an account.
Any idea that after what time we will be able to get the tracker account with IRCC. As my agent filed the application through his portal and says he cannot give access to it.
Thanks
Samar

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
HI
I have an AOR of January 28, 2024. But when I am trying to create an account for the IRCC PR Tracker it is showing error and not creating an account.
Any idea that after what time we will be able to get the tracker account with IRCC. As my agent filed the application through his portal and says he cannot give access to it.
Thanks
Samar
For a Jan 28th 2024 AOR, I assume your UCI is still CANXXX, you can confirm with your agent what he/she sees in the porta. You can't create the tracker account now you will have to wait till you get an update and numeric UCI, you can only create a tracker account after going past that stage. Ask you agent to let you know once he/she gets a GU, you will be able to create a tracker account in 34-72 hours after that,

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
It's been exactly one year since i got AOR. Inland Ontario PNP with dependant spouse. Eligibility, Medical, Biometrics, BGC Info Sharing, BGC Criminality - all passed. BGC Security Check in progress since May 2023 without any updates. Called IRCC, they just say some generic bullshit like "Your background check is in progress, we don't know when it's going to be completed and can't do anything or provide any info :)". Tried to contact MP for help - no response.

Is there anything at all I could do?

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony and qdee

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
It's been exactly one year since i got AOR. Inland Ontario PNP with dependant spouse. Eligibility, Medical, Biometrics, BGC Info Sharing, BGC Criminality - all passed. BGC Security Check in progress since May 2023 without any updates. Called IRCC, they just say some generic bullshit like "Your background check is in progress, we don't know when it's going to be completed and can't do anything or provide any info :)". Tried to contact MP for help - no response.

Is it PNP express entry ?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Did you get GCMS notes from CBSA what does the security check side say? Try getting CSIS notes also. Try to Analyze the notes if IRCC have ordered enhanced security check for you, if they have unfortunately there is nothing much you or even an MP can do, you have to wait. There are various reasons they do that, country of origin, name apearign in the global criminal watch list or other suspicious behavior in your travel etc...I know it is frustrating. But analyze the roles are find out.

singhguy

May 5, 2023

Same scenario with me. Almost a year since AOR and security screening in progress since June 2023. I have contacted IRCC multiple times and they always have the same response template. I have contacted my MP, ordered GCMS, CBSA & CSIS notes but the notes doesn't disclose anything related to security screening.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony and qdee