+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023
nope no notes yet. I've just been waiting and hoping this doesnt take a very long time. already past the processing time. FSW-O.
Hope this is just delayed because of Christmas season.

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Just sharing the news with you guys,
Today I received the eCoPR.
AOR Apr 28, 2023 PNP Inland
Final decision Oct 31
Copr details and tracker completed Nov 1
P1 Nov 28
P2 Nov 29
ECoPR Dec 20
It was a full year of anxiety, always waiting and checking this every day just to feel some relief. Thank you all, I know I'm still hanging for the PR Card but today I became PR along with my family so it's enough to celebrate. I wish you all the best thanks for sharing this journey

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Final decision Oct 31
P1 Nov 28
P2 Nov 29
ECoPR Dec 20
It was a full year of anxiety, always waiting and checking this every day just to feel some relief. Thank you all, I know I'm still hanging for the PR Card but today I became PR along with my family so it's enough to celebrate. I wish you all the best thanks for sharing this journey
Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: Andre11S

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Final decision Oct 31
P1 Nov 28
P2 Nov 29
ECoPR Dec 20
Congrats, A perfect Christmas gift. I can understand the relief you would feel now. yours and mine AOR and ECOPR are much nearer and we are both PNP as well.

• Love

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Congrats, A perfect Christmas gift. I can understand the relief you would feel now. yours and mine AOR and ECOPR are much nearer and we are both PNP as well.
That's right, we both started the year with our OINP and then this PR process. I'm glad to see you and your family finally got it too. Congratulations!! It's definitely the time for relaxing a little bit and enjoying with the family.

• Love
Reactions: Lord_Tony

singhguy

May 5, 2023
Final decision Oct 31
P1 Nov 28
P2 Nov 29
ECoPR Dec 20
Congratulations!!

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
- Applied for Express Entry PR application PNP on April 30, 2023 >> Still under processing
- Applied for Study Permit Extension on September 20, 2023 >> Still under processing
- Study permit expired on November 30, 2023
- became on a maintained status as a student
- Received Completion letter on December 21, 2023
- Submitted my Post-Graduate Work Permit on December 22, 2023

If I had a maintained status as a student when I applied for my Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), would I be able to work until the IRCC approves my PGWP?

I have a job offer and don't know what should I do.
Called IRCC 5 times till now, and 2 of them told me that I can work and the remaining 3 told me that I can't work.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
- Applied for Express Entry PR application PNP on April 30, 2023 >> Still under processing
- Applied for Study Permit Extension on September 20, 2023 >> Still under processing

If I had a maintained status as a student when I applied for my Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), would I be able to work until the IRCC approves my PGWP?

Called IRCC 5 times till now, and 2 of them told me that I can work and the remaining 3 told me that I can't work.
You can work full time if you had a valid study permit when you applied for PGWP (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/after-you-apply.html)

If your study permit expired before you applied for PGWP you can not work full time (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/apply.html)

But I would suggest to talk to an immigration lawyer and get legal advice on your situation.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023

If you submit the PGWP after your study permit expires, then unfortunately, you cannot work while you are waiting for a decision on your PGWP.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
If you submit the PGWP after your study permit expires, then unfortunately, you cannot work while you are waiting for a decision on your PGWP.
But if I have a maintained status as a student, does this mean it maintains the validity of the expired study permit?

I did my homework and applied for an extension before my study permit expired. The delay is from the IRCC. As I am not eligible to work while waiting for a decision, how can I secure the life expenses of my family?!!!

sahilakagua

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
Hello folks! I am trying to decide on a possible landing date. Thinking about moving to Ottawa. If I land in Montreal airport, will there be a problem in the immigration process? and secondly, how can I transfer from Montreal to Ottawa? I know there is google but I would like to get your experiences. Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello folks! I am trying to decide on a possible landing date. Thinking about moving to Ottawa. If I land in Montreal airport, will there be a problem in the immigration process? and secondly, how can I transfer from Montreal to Ottawa? I know there is google but I would like to get your experiences. Thanks
Not an issue. The officer needs to be convinced that you'll settle outside Montreal. If you are applying to jobs outside of Quebec, have Airbnb/Hotel booked outside of Quebec, etc - that should be convincing for the officer.