+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am guessing the process/document is different in EE and non EE.

Has anyone with EE and PNP received the documents for Nomination Approval & Confirmation of Nomination in email or in gckey portal from their province of nomination?
I think you are confusing nomination and approval. Nomination is when you accept the offer and then the process starts and then after all checks and processing you get approved and gets approval letter.
Getting nominated is entirely different from getting approved.
Hope this helps.

mazenB

Apr 18, 2023
Yesterday i was able to reach out to an MP's office to request a status update on my application, for which i have a signed a release of information form. (I have already passed the 6 months period). Today i received an ADR for updated proof of funds which i have submitted. However, they have also asked me "please provide information wether a representative or consultant is used, and if so, if money is exchanged and how much was paid". I don't have any representatives for my profile what should I respond to such request. On the release form that i have signed it was explicitly mentioned that this does not make who ever is asking for my status update, a representative of my application.

Leo0215

Feb 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
2023-04-24
Yesterday i was able to reach out to an MP's office to request a status update on my application, for which i have a signed a release of information form. (I have already passed the 6 months period). Today i received an ADR for updated proof of funds which i have submitted. However, they have also asked me "please provide information wether a representative or consultant is used, and if so, if money is exchanged and how much was paid". I don't have any representatives for my profile what should I respond to such request. On the release form that i have signed it was explicitly mentioned that this does not make who ever is asking for my status update, a representative of my application.
Ho do you reach out MP office? I have requested for a CBSA note but no reply for a month.

mazenB

Apr 18, 2023
Try finding some MP offices in the province you have applied to and if you got any resident in that province let them send an email to reach out asking for a status update on your behalf, the likelihood of a resident getting an asnwer is way higher than an applicant from abroad

Leo0215

Feb 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
2023-04-24
Try finding some MP offices in the province you have applied to and if you got any resident in that province let them send an email to reach out asking for a status update on your behalf, the likelihood of a resident getting an asnwer is way higher than an applicant from abroad
Thank you very much!

Leo0215

Feb 16, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
2023-04-24
Hi, does anyone still wait all sections to be completed? I got my GCMS note on Oct 31st.
PVO: CIO
SVO: Calgary IRCC
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: in progress

the Security section is hidden on GCMS note, I only got "SECURITY: 1".