+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I got my portal 1 email today! I am not sure which office tho. April AOR here.
Congrats!
While my security is not stated and background check has been "Not Applicable." for a month...
Stuck at Winnipeg. Hopeless for this year.

foxp2

Jan 8, 2023
Congrats!
While my security is not stated and background check has been "Not Applicable." for a month...
Stuck at Winnipeg. Hopeless for this year.
What does it mean when it says "not applicable"? Did you submit webforms to ask?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
What does it mean when it says "not applicable"? Did you submit webforms to ask?
I didn't. They never replied my webform before.
In my signature is my GCMS note info.
I don't know what does "Not Applicable." mean. It's not like what other people say NA1, NA2, ... this NA has gone through a month. Most of them say the NA will only display for a few days even not noticeable.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
Has anyone applied for a BOWP with PNP application. I am looking information on how to obtain the Provincial Nomination Certificate indicating there is no restriction on employment.

I have nomination from Ontario and the nomination received on the Express Entry profile does not mention anything about the restriction.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Has anyone applied for a BOWP with PNP application. I am looking information on how to obtain the Provincial Nomination Certificate indicating there is no restriction on employment.

I have nomination from Ontario and the nomination received on the Express Entry profile does not mention anything about the restriction.
I applied the BOWP. Mine is OINP Master Graduate Stream, which is not EE.
I'm sure there is a field called "Restrictions on Employment" on your Confirmation of Nomination, this field should be "No" to be eligible for BOWP.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
I applied the BOWP. Mine is OINP Master Graduate Stream, which is not EE.
I'm sure there is a field called "Restrictions on Employment" on your Confirmation of Nomination, this field should be "No" to be eligible for BOWP.
I only got a message in the EE application portal for nomination received and when I accepted the nomination I received a document from IRCC stating that I have accepted the nomination. There is no document or certificate from OINP sent to me in EE portal or ONe-key portal.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I only got a message in the EE application portal for nomination received and when I accepted the nomination I received a document from IRCC stating that I have accepted the nomination. There is no document or certificate from OINP sent to me in EE portal or ONe-key portal.
I got a Letter of Nomination Approval & Confirmation of Nomination. Both are PDF documents that were attached to the email telling me I was nominated. Portal has nothing.

Reactions: Taran D

singhguy

May 5, 2023
I got a Letter of Nomination Approval & Confirmation of Nomination. Both are PDF documents that were attached to the email telling me I was nominated. Portal has nothing.
I am guessing the process/document is different in EE and non EE.

Has anyone with EE and PNP received the documents for Nomination Approval & Confirmation of Nomination in email or in gckey portal from their province of nomination?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
In my experience you both are right, there is a message in the Portal when you receive a nomination. Once you accept the nomination you will get a second message with a PDF confirming the nomination acceptance. The actual Nomination letter is a third document that comes 2 days to a week later from the Province in an email PDF it is a large multi-page document. Again my process happened 9 months back OINP /IRCC might have changed these now and other Provinces might have a different process.

Reactions: singhguy and ECCA98

singhguy

May 5, 2023
In my experience you both are right, there is a message in the Portal when you receive a nomination. Once you accept the nomination you will get a second message with a PDF confirming the nomination acceptance. The actual Nomination letter is a third document that comes 2 days to a week later from the Province in an email PDF it is a large multi-page document. Again my process happened 9 months back OINP /IRCC might have changed these now and other Provinces might have a different process.
I never received any documents from the Province in email or ONe-key portal. If you don’t mind me asking what is your class of PNP nomination?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I never received any documents from the Province in email or ONe-key portal. If you don’t mind me asking what is your class of PNP nomination?
Mine was EE Human Capital xyz a similar name that OINP has.

Reactions: singhguy