App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
PARTIAL REMOTE EDUCATION DUE TO COVID PROTOCOL - Anyone in same boat

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I am getting GU in my GC account for last two days continuously but no changes in my GC account profile and strangely no update on my tracker as well even date remains the same. Did anyone come across this weird activity on their GC profile in recent past?

mazenB

Apr 18, 2023
FSW-O, AOR 5Apr. Tracker shows that all is complete except for Background Check which is still in progress. I have requested GMSC notes and it shows that security check hasn't been initiated yet. Any suggestions on what I can do to get my file moving again? Thanks for the help

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
FSW-O, AOR 5Apr. Tracker shows that all is complete except for Background Check which is still in progress. I have requested GMSC notes and it shows that security check hasn't been initiated yet. Any suggestions on what I can do to get my file moving again? Thanks for the help
Haven't you ordered CBSA notes?
What exactly your notes say?
Can you share a screenshot of 2nd page?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Being outland your only option is calling IRCC and request them to flag it to the VO as past normal processing time. Some Tele agents won't do it so try your luck calling every week or so and ask for updates etc..

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Being outland your only option is calling IRCC and request them to flag it to the VO as past normal processing time. Some Tele agents won't do it so try your luck calling every week or so and ask for updates etc..
Hey Toni, did you get the COPR e-mail? My tracer too got updated on Nov 02 with all completed but no e-mail so far. And, PVO - CIO Sydney is processing my application as well.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hey Toni, did you get the COPR e-mail? My tracer too got updated on Nov 02 with all completed but no e-mail so far. And, PVO - CIO Sydney is processing my application as well.
No I have not received it yet, it seems to take a few weeks to even couple of months as per all those who have received it after Sep. Do you see the ECOPR and expiry date in your Tracker?
For some whose IME was extended in October, the eCOPR expiry is Oct 2024 chances are those personnel might get eCOPR only in Jan 2024 as per the forums comments I don't know how true it is. Good luck with the remainder of your journey.

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
No, my eCOPR dates are still not available. IME dates were extended for spouse and children by one year yesterday, whereas mine remains the same as it was before. No update on the GC account, wondering if your GC updated?

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
On June 25, I received my first ADR request. It took four months to receive the acknowledgment (ACK) email from IRCC stating that they had received my documents.

Only 10 minutes after receiving this ACK email, the IRCC agent decided to request another ADR!! I submitted the second ADR document on the same day on October 25 and I am still awaiting the ACK email of receiving my documents as an indication that they have started to process it.

Will I wait another four months again to receive this ACK email?!!! and what if the agent decides to send my application for an enhanced security check after waiting another four months to ACK receiving my documents? I am really stressed.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony