App. Filed.......
11-04-2023
Doc's Request.
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
Med's Done....
03-05-2023
VFS(Bluedart) can be very fast (they can even show up the next day of booking for pickup), so make sure that you get your photos(right specification) and all the documentation by tomorrow. Enjoy your day(or night) :)
I live close to the VFS center, so I may drop the passports rather than have the anxiety of waiting courier :) enjoy your time too

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Fabelurin

Sep 11, 2019
Hello my people. I'm AOR April 19. On June 24 I received ADR POF to provide updated PoF of last 6 months and explain sources of POF(had several lump sum cos I used the account for business. On June 24 I submitted the documents to them but till now I've not heard from them. It's way over 32 days and my GCkey profile is showing we are reviewing additional document submitted.
Pls who has idea on next has I feel this is so unusual.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hello my people. I'm AOR April 19. On June 24 I received ADR POF to provide updated PoF of last 6 months and explain sources of POF(had several lump sum cos I used the account for business. On June 24 I submitted the documents to them but till now I've not heard from them. It's way over 32 days and my GCkey profile is showing we are reviewing additional document submitted.
Pls who has idea on next has I feel this is so unusual.
I submitted my ADR on June 29 and till now I have not received any acknowledgement email of receiving it! on tracker, I received an update that they received it, but on GCkey, its status is "not applicable"!

singhguy

May 5, 2023
Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?
You can upload the proof of your PCC application in PCC column. Proof can include screenshots of your application status from the portal, payment details for your PCC application and any enquiry you made and its response. You can create a multi page pdf file to include all screenshots.

In the Client Information letter mention your situation and upload it.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You can upload the proof of your PCC application in PCC column. Proof can include screenshots of your application status from the portal, payment details for your PCC application and any enquiry you made and its response. You can create a multi page pdf file to include all screenshots.

In the Client Information letter mention your situation and upload it.
If OP can wait(and has time to wait), that's a far more better option. IRCC very rarely considers incomplete applications when it comes to PCC. Rejection isn't worth the risk if there's space to wait.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
If OP can wait(and has time to wait), that's a far more better option. IRCC very rarely considers incomplete applications when it comes to PCC. Rejection isn't worth the risk if there's space to wait.
Yes if there is time to wait then they should. I was also in the same situation as I had not received my PCC and was running out of time (60 days after ITA). So I submitted with the proof of PCC application (application status, payment details, enquiries and followups with the concerned authorities)) to showcase that I had done my best to get PCC in time and explaining the situation in Client Information letter.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes if there is time to wait then they should. I was also in the same situation as I had not received my PCC and was running out of time (60 days after ITA). So I submitted with the proof of PCC application (application status, payment details, enquiries and followups with the concerned authorities)) to showcase that I had done my best to get PCC in time and explaining the situation in Client Information letter.
I revisited this page after months: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4

Previously, IRCC had a line here that said something along the lines - "In very rare cases, we accept applications without PCC".

Reactions: DesiPikachu

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I revisited this page after months: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4

Previously, IRCC had a line here that said something along the lines - "In very rare cases, we accept applications without PCC".
It is on this page - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

I agree with you, that line would scares me - I would avoid submitting a profile without PCC and enough proof that I made attempt to get PCC on time

KE21

Jul 16, 2023
Has anyone received "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. " this message almost after 3 months of AOR?

Samal

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

Question 1: How long after ordering a GCMS note the tracker will be updated (GU)? Will it be even updated at all?
Question 2: The panel of physicians sent our medical result around June 3rd. The IRCC call center said they have received the medical results. But our medicals are still not completed? Is this normal?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023