+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
In my GCMS notes, the security check is marked as Not Started, but its due date is on May 31, 2024 (one year from the creation date on May 31, 2023)!!
Is it normal for the security check to have a due date after one year? Can anyone who ordered GCMS notes before confirm if they have a one-year for the due date, please?
We've seen a due date that was in set a year apart. But the case was processed in months. As I said in a comment above, those due dates aren't followed very rigidly.

Reactions: TomCassidy and KTYD

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
You'll be fine. Just carry updated POF at your port or entry. I opened 4 bank accounts in Canada and transferred funds to it -I'll use a balance certificate from one of those accounts to show POF in my own case.
Thanks mate, then I think have to just wait until I get my passport stamped.

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Is it mandatory for IRCC to send an acknowledgment email of receiving my submitted ADR file? or IRCC doesn't need to do it?
I submitted my ADR file on June 28 and till now I did not receive any acknowledgment! when I called IRCC, they confirmed that my file was received at the processing office! On the tracker, I received an update that they received my file on the same submission date.
Should I send my file again via the web form?

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Is it mandatory for IRCC to send an acknowledgment email of receiving my submitted ADR file? or IRCC doesn't need to do it?
I submitted my ADR file on June 28 and till now I did not receive any acknowledgment! when I called IRCC, they confirmed that my file was received at the processing office! On the tracker, I received an update that they received my file on the same submission date.
I'm sorry, did you check your spam folder?

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Have you checked the date under ADR section in GCKey? For my case it got updated with the date I uploaded the ADR.

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
I sent my adr on June 5 and just got a GU that my adr was under review on June 9 . I didn’t get an email either. But since the status changed to review it means that they received it. I don’t think you need to do anything, plus if you called and they confirmed the receipt over the phone, there’s nothing left to do.