+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I do get emails from IRCC, also the rep is a registered agent.
That's good. Sign up for the tracker and start tracking your application then. If your rep has created your credentials already in the PR tracker:
1. you can either ask them for it
2. or, you can do "forgot password" and set a new password

Rocky@69

Jul 6, 2023
That's good. Sign up for the tracker and start tracking your application then. If your rep has created your credentials already in the PR tracker:
1. you can either ask them for it
2. or, you can do "forgot password" and set a new password
While i try to reset the password it still needs a code from the consultant’s email.

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Thanks for this!! I don't have security in my history console. Only some numbers and some "IMM + numbers" things..
Same with me, everything seems just like in the visible history

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
While i try to reset the password it still needs a code from the consultant’s email.
That's odd. I don't remember providing my email while signing up. I checked the registration too: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, no field for email there either. I don't know how if you are getting all correspondence on your own email, how your consultant's email is linked with the tracker - something is very weird. Never seen this before.

Has your consultant signed up for your tracker already? Ask them to share the password then. I guess that would be quicker.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys, I just received an update in tracker that says "background verification status has been updated to in progress". Background verification has been in progress since I created tracker(June 1st), so that's a bit odd.

I was wondering if everybody got this type of update?
I have similar update and looks normal as per available info.

https://www.justforcanada.com/9-from-aor-to-ppr.html

Reactions: charliewan and qdee

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Yes, Not applicable->your application is in progress(I'm a bit fuzzy about the exact words)...->we are processing your background check...(I think it changed with MEP or a few days after), missed the NA in between though.

On tracker if I use the inspect page trick, I can see that in the history list, the new entry has key "security", so I'm assuming that my security has started. I thought if most people don't see this type of update, they might be part of the "low risk" population, and that might mean I'd be going through more comprehensive security check. If that's the case, it might be pretty annoying. Can't plan my life around 1~18 months of processing time:confused:
I tried the inspect trick and got to know there was an update made in my profile on June 6th with 'Key: Initial'. Anyone in the group knows that the 'Initial' stands for?

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..