+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
@iSaidGoodDay : We all didn’t have a healthy conversation yesterday as some of us here couldn’t agree on some of your approach. Leaving that aside, you have been very prompt in responding to queries and sharing information based on your experience and is certainly helpful to all of us. So do continue to do that.

Have a good day!

ARTICUNOuseICEBEAM

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR April 8, 2023
Just curious - what’s the status in tracker?
Tracker shows everything completed except for background still in progress. My medical got extended earlier today then in the afternoon got the final decision date

Reactions: Raulf

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
The time it takes to review ADR (Utility bill - Proof of sibling residence) is shocking. It was requested on 15 May and today is 30 June, GCKey still says it is being reviewed. The inconsistency in processing times is definitely unsettling.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
The time it takes to review ADR (Utility bill - Proof of sibling residence) is shocking. It was requested on 15 May and today is 30 June, GCKey still says it is being reviewed. The inconsistency in processing times is definitely unsettling.
May I check when did they request for ADR and what’s the last updated date that you see in the tracker?

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
May I check when did they request for ADR and what’s the last updated date that you see in the tracker?
So, here is the timeline:
- I got the first ADR request on 15 May which I provided same day
- Same document was requested on 24 May which I provided same day
- Last update on Tracker was updated on 25 May
- GCKey updated 15 June (reviewing additional documents)

Reactions: Raulf

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
ADR's last 2-3 months a lot of folks were submitting via webform also apart from submitting within GC key. As IRCC was having problems, sometimes VO's directly emailed also, they are very poor in handling this I guess

Reactions: eog123

eog123

May 25, 2023
Category........
FSW
ADR's last 2-3 months a lot of folks were submitting via webform also apart from submitting within GC key. As IRCC was having problems, sometimes VO's directly emailed also, they are very poor in handling this I guess
I just hope it all gets resolved quickly

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
It may be a good idea to call and check if they received the documents.
Also can send same docs via webform to be sure.

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Can you please write what is written exactly under the additional documents section in the GCKey portal?
I submitted an ADR yesterday and now I saw it is not applicable under the additional documents section.