+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

nishkers

Feb 18, 2021
I'm about to hit 2 weeks since all completed but no COPR/PPR email. Seems to be quite a few of us April AORs in the same situation which is somewhat reassuring.

May I please know what your last update is on Gckey? Mine is biometrics being passed on 31st May. Sadly I haven't received any GUs.
Medicals passed May 9th. Tracker is the only thing keeping me sane lol.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
I just received an ADR requesting for my CV, and it specificaly told me to include my Master's field of study and thesis advisor. Am I in security screening hell ?:eek:

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I submitted an old medical exam, which was "complete" on the tracker on May 31, with IME results expiry date in August 2020. Today, I received an update on the tracker with my IME results expiry date extended to June 15, 2024!

What does this mean?

FYI:
I am an EE PNP inland applicant
AOR: April 30
UCI/BIO/Med: May 31
Eligibility: completed on the tracker on June 14
Background check: In progress

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
@Justmeee - There have been a lot of updates on my application. I was a bit caught up and couldn't update.

I got a second ADR to request exactly a week after (I think it was on the 21st or 23rd of May)-the same schedule form. When I called IRCC, it turned out to be a glitch in the system. I re-uploaded the same document with updated dates, and on 30th May, I received acknowledgement of the ADR. The same day, my medical, biometrics, and eligibility turned green except for Background verification - Which is in progress.

On June 4th, I got a new medical expiry date after a GU.
On June 8th, my application status read - "Review of medical results - June 8, 2023:You passed the medical exam."
@francisjaimz Any further updates on your application?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Medicals passed May 9th. Tracker is the only thing keeping me sane lol.
Yeah tell me about it! I rang IRCC again and they confirmed everything is indeed complete with nothing requiring any additional review. Didn't really get any new information.
My application is still in primary VO CPC Ottawa and not transferred to the secondary VO just yet. It would need to be moved to SVO for COPR to be issued right?
Anyone else waiting on all stages complete with the same primary VO? Trying to figure out if it's one of the slower VOs currently or not.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
Does anyone know if one can apply for a BOWP with employer specific Work Permit ? Is it worth applying or waste of money as the fee is not refunded if application is rejected.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Does anyone know if one can apply for a BOWP with employer specific Work Permit ? Is it worth applying or waste of money as the fee is not refunded if application is rejected.
If your current closed WP is expiring it is worth getting a BOWP instead of one more closed WP. However if your current WP is valid for a year or more, no it is not worth it unless there is scare your employer might ask you to leave. In such scenarios where one is fired with a closed WO unless your get a Open permit you can't work.

singhguy

May 5, 2023
If your current closed WP is expiring it is worth getting a BOWP instead of one more closed WP. However if your current WP is valid for a year or more, no it is not worth it unless there is scare your employer might ask you to leave. In such scenarios where one is fired with a closed WO unless your get a Open permit you can't work.
Yeah I don't want to have another closed WP. My current WP will expire in Nov 2023 and I am not sure if I can apply for a BOWP now or should wait a little more (upto 2 to 3 months before expiry date of WP).

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Forgot to update here because of immediate travel plans
Eligibility and BGC completed - 24 May
Received RFV from Ottawa office- 25 May
Passports sent - 26 May
Application approved - 31 May
Passport received- 6 June
is it fast trv stamping nowdays

i sent passport and they recieved 19 june 2023 till now no updates

mapleworld

Jan 12, 2023
CEC Inland
AOR - April 4th
MEP/BIO/UCI - May 5th
Re-Medical Request - June 2nd
Eligibility - June 12th
Re-Medical Passed - June 14th
Background - In Progress

VO - CPC Ottawa

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Hey Guys,
My AOR is April 27 and the Eligibility is still "Not-started" as of today (June 22, 2023), is it normal?

Also, the upfront bio-metric and medical are both marked as completed.
Is 'passed' different from 'completed' ? or Completed and passed are one and same thing?

My VO is Vancouver, in our collective experience, it is a fast processing center or slow one?

Thanks in advance!