+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Yeah very close to being May AOR so I understand the confusion. I've also been hovering around the May AOR thread to compare timelines.

I like how you changed your initial assessment of it being fast processing to just plain old 'normal' :D. But I agree with you, I've seen several FSW outlanders on the tracking dashboard from this thread all reporting eligibility and background being completed on the same date. So will just have to wait and see what's in store for me.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

cedieidia

May 29, 2023
Doesn't this mean you already passed the medicals as it is the first step? Not sure tho
It's my first time checking the tracker. It says:
Biometrics- completed
Medical- completed
Eligibility- not yet started
Background verification- in progress

Maybe it's close to having results? What you think?

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
It's my first time checking the tracker. It says:
Biometrics- completed
Medical- completed
Eligibility- not yet started
Background verification- in progress

Maybe it's close to having results? What you think?
Hi, Can i ask what does it mean "medical-completed"? My tracker shows also shows it's completed but not passed. But I saw lots of people have the medical "passed" in their profile.

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
Hey, everyone, question about ghost update. Here's my timeline so far:
FSW-O
AOR - April 4, 2023
MEP/UCI/BIL - May 2, 2023
Biometrics submitted & updated - May 8, 2023
In the tracker, Background has been "in progress" since I created the tracker on May 3, and Eligibility has been "in progress" starting May 16.

Here's my question: Today (Jun 1), when I logged into GCKey, it said "Application updated" but when looked at the application status, I don't see any change -- it still shows Eligibility as "we are reviewing" and Background check as "We are processing." (Also no change in the tracker -- both in progress as above.) So I'm guessing that was a ghost update in GCKey. Any idea what that ghost update might indicate? Thanks!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hey, everyone, question about ghost update. Here's my timeline so far:
FSW-O
AOR - April 4, 2023
MEP/UCI/BIL - May 2, 2023
Biometrics submitted & updated - May 8, 2023
In the tracker, Background has been "in progress" since I created the tracker on May 3, and Eligibility has been "in progress" starting May 16.

Here's my question: Today (Jun 1), when I logged into GCKey, it said "Application updated" but when looked at the application status, I don't see any change -- it still shows Eligibility as "we are reviewing" and Background check as "We are processing." (Also no change in the tracker -- both in progress as above.) So I'm guessing that was a ghost update in GCKey. Any idea what that ghost update might indicate? Thanks!
Could possibly be for any of the checks. The Eligibility would still as In Progress until the COPR is approved. Ghost updates a re good sign overall.

Reactions: koala91

mik123ind

Apr 13, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Hi
After getting pr visa and copr , can we land at any airport ? I am planning to move to relatives place in Ottawa ..so can I land in Ottawa or Montreal ?
Ps: got pr through Express entry federal skilled worker

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi
After getting pr visa and copr , can we land at any airport ? I am planning to move to relatives place in Ottawa ..so can I land in Ottawa or Montreal ?
Ps: got pr through Express entry federal skilled worker
You can land at any port. You can also land at Montreal, just that you need to make sure that the officer feels confidence that you will settle outside Quebec.

mik123ind

Apr 13, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
You can land at any port. You can also land at Montreal, just that you need to make sure that the officer feels confidence that you will settle outside Quebec.
Thank you. I will provide Ottawa's address for pr card delivery and also Montreal is closer to Ottawa ...I guess these two reasons are more than good to realise than I won't be residing in Quebec.
Also Ottawa airport is good for first landing too?

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Today, my eligibility went from not started to completed.
But my bg is still in progress since May 9th. Any idea when should I expect my copr? Thanks!